Has anyone done Adventures by Disney Excursions at Aulani?

ewebet

Love me some Disney!
Has anyone experienced any of the Adventures by Disney Excursions at Aulani? We are considering doing the Catamaran Excursion when we are staying at Aulani for 10 days in May. We are so excited about our trip and want everything to go smooth! Any other suggestions would be great as well!

Has anyone experienced any of the Adventures by Disney Excursions at Aulani? We are considering doing the Catamaran Excursion when we are staying at Aulani for 10 days in May. We are so excited about our trip and want everything to go smooth! Any other suggestions would be great as well!

Did you ever get an answer? We are thinking of booking that same excursion, but I'm finding it near impossible to find anyone who has actually done the one at Aulani.

:)This is the one excursion we are thinking of booking also. The only thing I can tell you is that a co-worker of DH did this excursion with her family and loved it. Would love to have feedback from more then one, though!!

:)This is the one excursion we are thinking of booking also. The only thing I can tell you is that a co-worker of DH did this excursion with her family and loved it. Would love to have feedback from more then one, though!!

I think we will go ahead and book it for our June trip. My experience has been that you can't go wrong with Disney. High quality all the way. The other companies may be cheaper, but we will most likely try this one.

Someone posted several reviews on the Aulani excursions they took a short while ago, but I don't remember where I saw it. I think this may have been one of the one's they reviewed. Maybe someone who remembers where the post is will post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter