Has anyone done the Mouse Quest?

penguin77

<font color=red>I AM the Pretty, Pretty VMK Prince
This was offered through the recent vacation magic. DW and I are going down in may and thought it may be fun, but I did not know if it was worth it?

Bumping because I'm curious too! We'll be there for the first one, on April 17, and I think DD (6.5 yo) would love it. She really got a kick out of the Family Magic Tour a few years ago.

Is this a brand-new program? If we do it, I'll be happy to write a report. It's really hard to tell from the sketchy info provided if it will be worth $59 per person, but it sounds fun.

I'd like to know too. Our trip isn't until the end of April so I'm hoping some one will report what they thought about it.

I posted once before about this and am also waiting to hear anyone's first hand experience with this tour. We are thinking about it for early May, but think the price is a little high for this experience, so would like to get some opinions first.

OK, curiosity got the better of me, and we are now booked for the first one (April 17). I will be sure to post a report here -- or in a new thread if I can't find this one again! -- when we return. Shall I include spoilers or just an overall "was it worth it?" statement?

OK, curiosity got the better of me, and we are now booked for the first one (April 17). I will be sure to post a report here -- or in a new thread if I can't find this one again! -- when we return. Shall I include spoilers or just an overall "was it worth it?" statement?
Well, I want the SPOLIERS! (But you can put spoiler in the thread title if others don't want to know, LOL).

Thanks in advance for your report!

Ok, ummm....what is Mouse Quest? We are going to be in WDW at BWV Easter Week. Is this something that is available then?

Thanks!!!
Terry
:earsboy:

The information is on the DVC website. Two new tours available for DVC members. It was also in their newsletter.

We just got our Vacation Magic newsletter which offered Mouse Quest. Since my DW and I are puzzle freaks and geeks, we thought (hope) it might be fun for the older kids as well. We're signed up for the May 8th Quest. Any reviews would be great and of course, we'll post our review as well.

I see Hidden Mickeys everywhere!

Bumping this back up.... anyone tried it yet?! I am dying to know whether to include it in our May plans!

Bump! Anyone back yet that did this last week? Please let us know, I'm dying to know whether to book! :goodvibes

Just posted a lengthier reply on another thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1375890&referrerid=&highlight=mousequest

Sorry I can't give any spoilers. Disney made us turn in all print materials when the quest was over, so I'll bet they're going to use the same set of questions over and over again. As much as I love my fellow DISers, I don't want to give you guys the answers.

My overall impression was that it was fun, but not $59 per person worth of fun. My kids (almost 4 and almost 7 years old) were too young for it, but I can't fault Disney for that -- we were informed that it was more for older kids and adults. Maybe if it were just DH and myself (and if we had won!) my impression would be different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter