Has anyone ever heard of a three day park hopper pass?

Steamboat Girlie

I WANT TO BE LOCKED IN THE DISNEY VAULT! "Huh-huh.
If so, where can I get one? Planning a short trip but still like to park hop. Don't need any extra's like PI or DQ, but would like to park hop for three days. Any info?:bounce:

You can only get 4 day hopper's now they did have 3 day hopper's but I don't think they sell them anymore.:wave2:

Alamo may have one. Check out their website. It might be a pass hopper plus, but you could always save it until you needed a visit to PI or a water park. You could also try calling Ticketmania. Occasionally they offer a 3-day pass, but can't advertise it.

Originally posted by Steamboat Girlie
If so, where can I get one? Planning a short trip but still like to park hop. Don't need any extra's like PI or DQ, but would like to park hop for three days. Any info?:bounce:

Go to the Alamo website, click on the bottom left graphic, they will give you a number to call. You can get a three day hopper with one plus for 169.00 (adult) all taxes and shipping included.

I know that Disney offers them as part of the Magic Music Days. Didn't know they were available to the general public.

Originally posted by Simba's Mom
I know that Disney offers them as part of the Magic Music Days. Didn't know they were available to the general public.

Yep, the do. in fact if you subscribe to the mousesavers newsletter you often see them via a special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter