has anyone ever purchased "the weed dragon"?

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
my dh saw an ad in the fine gardening magazine and was just wondering
if anyone has one and if it works good he might be interested in purchasing one.

Nope, I've tried a garden weasel, though. Is it the same thing?

Whoa, I just googled it. I've heard of folks using propane torches to eliminate weeds, but I imagine that you would not use it
A) anywhere near mulch, wood, or any petroleum product,
B) in any part of the country that is prone to fires right now
C) anywhere near pets and children

It looks like a great tool to use on those pesky weeds that grow up between your pavers, though. I use wood mulch underlined with newspaper...that particular tool would be disastrous for me.

my dh thought it would be great for our patio and around the pool (we have pavers) also, for our driveway we thought this would be great too we do have fine line cracks and some how some way those pesty weeds love to hang out there:rotfl2:

Paver patio (although I've found that Round-Up three month control works better in the long run).

I have also used it with (limited) success on those nasty horsetails, but have to use metal flashing to shield shrubs in the garden beds where these things continually grow back. BTW no herbicide takes these nasty, primeval things out and digging them out only seems to spread them faster. If anyone has a solution, I love to hear it.

-Laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter