• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone ever requested...

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
...To have reserved rooms near each other at OKW and had them be in different buildings? We requested to be near our friends one trip, and we had back to back 2 bedroom units. We were in the same building, but used differen stairs (which would be a must), but it was great convenience. I was just wondering if our request was luck or if anyone actually ended up in different buildings.

About five years ago, I reserved a one bedroom and three studios and requested that they be near each other. We were all together, one studio ended up being connected to our one bedroom (should have gotted a 2bdrm) and one was on the other side of our room, and the third was just up the stairs.

So, yep, it has worked out well for us.

We have been to OKW a few times and had to request rooms by each other 3 or more times. So far, all the request were in the same building. One time we needed 3 rooms in the same bulding and we had no problem. It has worked out great for us!! No problems!!

carol1231 said:
About five years ago, I reserved a one bedroom and three studios and requested that they be near each other. We were all together, one studio ended up being connected to our one bedroom (should have gotted a 2bdrm) and one was on the other side of our room, and the third was just up the stairs.

So, yep, it has worked out well for us.
Why did you request 3 studios instead of a 2 bedroom lock off and 2 studios?

We did this, a second room on very short notice. The second room was in a different building, but only100-150 feet away.

I reserved a studio and asked for it near a two bedroom.

The buildings I got at OKW weren't even in walking distance. No biggie since I had a car, but you may not get yoru requests. (This was Presidents Day Week and the place was PACKED!)

Different buildings, but the rooms actually ended up closer that way. We got two studios, both on the ground floor. The studios were on the left and right corners of the two adjacent buildings, so we had two that were technically right next to each other, but one building apart. It was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter