Has Anyone Ever Won TWICE!?!?

ThruTheEyesOfMyChild

Character is moral & ethical strength; it's the ab
My DD and I won a Dream Fast Pass coming out of Peter Pan's Flight last August! We are heading back again this August and just wondering if anyone ever got a piece of the magic twice!!!

Yes! Twice within about an hour. I was over at MK (EMH - AM) and coming out of the HM around 9:30 and going up the exit ramp they were handing out lanyards with 3 pins. MY trip back to BCV took me on the monorail to TTC and then EPCOT. I walked through EPCOT to return to BCV and as I approached the International Gateway they were handing out dream passes for EC. :cool1:

WOW!!! Twice in the same hour!!!! AMAZING!!!! Matbe there is a chance my DD could get another piece of the magic this upcoming trip!

We won twice when we were there in Dec 06. It is possible. We are going this december and can't wait. Doesn't matter if we win or not it is nice to see others win and their facial expression. When we were there Sept 07 we didn't win anything but did see many people excited.
I wish you all the luck & pixiedust:

We got Dream Fastpasses in Epcot, then again two days later in MK. We were thrilled about the first time, and couldn't believe our luck the second! :)

I have! We were driving up to the MGM studios lot, and the checker signed something and we got a special parking space! The next day at MK we got fastpasses to Space Mountain, right after we came off of it!

My friend only went to WDW for one day during YOMD and she won both the lanyard and pins AND the dream fastpass right after each other at Animal Kingdom.

I have spent many many days at WDW and I did win on two different trips (but it took a while). Both were dream fastpasses at Epcot and MK.

The chances of winning a second time are the same as the chances of winning the first time, so winning once doesn't make you any less like likely to win again.

Good Luck! I hope everyone wins!:wizard:

We got fast pass for all major attractions at MK while we were coming off of Its a small World and we also got dream ears coming off of Big Thunder Mountain.

We won three times in the same trip -well if you count kids being asked to play a game & won certificates. We won ears in Soarin' & led a parade down Main St. Our next trip we won lanyards in Epcot & danced the hula in Poly (got some certificates for our participation) It was all fun and exciting. I think more so for me than the kids:rotfl2:

We won Dream Fastpasses at AK. We were walking into Rafikis planet watch. The next trip, we won ears at the fire game in innoventions.

We won two dream fast passes in the same trip. The first time at Rock'n'Roll, the second time at Expedition Everest

Last summer we won 3 times. The Pin lanyards at MK (when we were getting off Splash Mtn), Dream FP's at AK (getting on Dinosaur -the entire preshow got them) and on our last day at MK (as we were getting on Buzz Lightyear). It was great getting it on our last day at MK. We were leaving for dinner around 5pm, so it as nice to have them. We got to ride so much our last day because we had these and combined them with the regular FP's we got.

On our last trip in May we won 3 dream fast passes at three different parks (HS,MK,and HS again)! Since the YOAMD started we have been there 8 times and won 6 DFP's. But we want Laynards!!! (yes we're greedy!)

We won ears and lanyards in October 07 and then We won ears and lanyards in Dec 08!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Charleyann

DD8 won private visit and pics with her favorite princess on July 6 and I won the castle on July 7. Best trip to WDW ever! Don't think we'll ever top it!

We won a stay in the castle on July 9th and then won fast passes at animal kingdom on the 13th!:cool2: it was very cool

We won the pin lanyards in October of '06 then on our trip in January we won VIP parade viewing for the AK parade. Oh yeah, someone also gave us their dream fastpasses...but of course they used the good ones. :rolleyes: LOL.

We also won twice within an hour, at MK. First it was the hats getting off of Barnstormer, then Dream Fastpasses when leaving the Railroad. A couple of days later we got the lanyards and pins at Splash Mountain :goodvibes

we got a free pick for the buzz lightyear ride, because we were the first family on it of the day, then a few days later we won the magic fastpasses, but as I said before in another thread, we gave our 2 away, since my son is disabled and we already get in different lines for rides :thumbsup2

Just spreading the pixie dust when (we) can pixiedust:

Hi,
Near the start of July we won twice within an hour in Hollywood Studios. We won the right to stay in the park for an hour once it had closed! We tried not to take the passes the second time but we were told that we had to take them and then we could pass them on to someone else.
It was wonderful being in the park once it had closed - a memory that we will never forget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter