Has anyone had luck booking at 7 months for Thanksgiving or Christmas at HHI?

Johnnie Fedora

My cup is not 1/2 full or 1/2 empty, it's just 50%
For those of you that don't have points at HHI, have you been successful in booking at 7 months for Thanksgiving, Christmas or Holiday times? I would be interested in the GV or 2-bedroom.

We booked our Christmas stay at HHI in July of this year (we own at OKW). It was too late to snag one of the Grand Villas, but we are on the waiting list. We did book 2 - two bedrooms for the 6 of us..guess we will have a LOT of space!

David in Manassas VA

Mid June to late August is the high season at HH. I would think anything other than a GV would be available at HH any other time. Of course there may be exceptions and special events. Christmas is a very low season for HH just not as low as early Dec or Jan-Feb.

I managed to book a one bedroom from Dec 23-28 just a few weeks ago.

Anyone there over that time, I'd love to have a DIS meet. I think there are about 5 or 6 families there at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter