Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I booked Goofy's last week and I never got an alert either. I also had an alert for the World of Color Dessert party, and those alerts never came in either. Very strange.

I booked Goofy's last week and I never got an alert either. I also had an alert for the World of Color Dessert party, and those alerts never came in either. Very strange.
Is this for Mouse Dining? I noticed it was slow to alert and the website was just slow in general the past couple of days. This was for WDW ADRs.

Yes, Mouse Dining. I wonder what is going on.
Yep mouse dining for me too. I would be frustrated if I had paid for the alert. Really though since I used the t email to text trick that someone posted here I can't complain too much.

I booked Goofy's on Monday I think it was when they released December and today got an alert from Mouse Dining! LOL

I have a 5 day trip planned with 2 park days. It is just me and my dh. How many adrs is too many?
I think one/day is fine. However, there are some good quick service places at Disneyland that I would definitely try to hit. You could do 1 table service and 1 or 2 quick service, depending upon how big you are on eating. Keep in mind that the buffets/family style will be a big meal.

Thanks, right now I have lamplighters for arrival night, breakfast with Minnie and a plaza inn parade package the next day, trader Sam’s for a late lunch, woc dessert party, blue bayou lunch, and then goofy breakfast on our departure day. The days with 2 are spread out. trader Sam’s and the dessert party are the same day. And the two plaza inn meals are the same day. I’m leaning towards canceling the Minnie breakfast. We don’t get to DL often, my husband has never been at Christmas.

Thanks, right now I have lamplighters for arrival night, breakfast with Minnie and a plaza inn parade package the next day, trader Sam’s for a late lunch, woc dessert party, blue bayou lunch, and then goofy breakfast on our departure day. The days with 2 are spread out. trader Sam’s and the dessert party are the same day. And the two plaza inn meals are the same day. I’m leaning towards canceling the Minnie breakfast. We don’t get to DL often, my husband has never been at Christmas.

Trader Sam's really excels on their appetizers, so you could treat that like a light meal and either split an entree or do apps only. We rarely eat much in there, just drink; although, that was a big downfall for my last trip (don't ask :rotfl2:). I would probably get rid of one of the Plaza Inns. The breakfast is a typical character breakfast buffet, but maybe not as filling as some of the Walt Disney World ones. Trader Sam's and the dessert party are perfectly fine. The dessert party has a lot of good food, but it's probably not a replacement for a heavy meal.

Trader Sam's really excels on their appetizers, so you could treat that like a light meal and either split an entree or do apps only. We rarely eat much in there, just drink; although, that was a big downfall for my last trip (don't ask :rotfl2:). I would probably get rid of one of the Plaza Inns. The breakfast is a typical character breakfast buffet, but maybe not as filling as some of the Walt Disney World ones. Trader Sam's and the dessert party are perfectly fine. The dessert party has a lot of good food, but it's probably not a replacement for a heavy meal.
Thank you so much! We are usually WDW people. This is an unexpected trip due to all the swa vouchers we got after our trip to wdw this summer.
We have done plaza inn breakfast, and I do think we can skip it. Jolly holiday here we come! I am thinking of keeping the lunch for the parade viewing. I want to be sure to see the parade! We are looking forward to trader Sam’s, I will make sure we eat enough to help offset the drinks! We have that around 3 and the dessert party at 8, I think it will be enough food but not too much. We can hit the booths in DCA too. I am going to wait and see the reviews about goofys kitchen. We did it years ago and had fun. It is early on our departure day. We have a long trip back to the east coast so a big breakfast is probably a good idea.

Thank you so much! We are usually WDW people. This is an unexpected trip due to all the swa vouchers we got after our trip to wdw this summer.
We have done plaza inn breakfast, and I do think we can skip it. Jolly holiday here we come! I am thinking of keeping the lunch for the parade viewing. I want to be sure to see the parade! We are looking forward to trader Sam’s, I will make sure we eat enough to help offset the drinks! We have that around 3 and the dessert party at 8, I think it will be enough food but not too much. We can hit the booths in DCA too. I am going to wait and see the reviews about goofys kitchen. We did it years ago and had fun. It is early on our departure day. We have a long trip back to the east coast so a big breakfast is probably a good idea.
Love Jolly Holiday! We are usually WDW too but have been hitting Disneyland more often lately.

We decided to cancel the plaza inn character breakfast. My husband doesn’t eat eggs, so an expensive breakfast isn’t the best option for us. Especially with only a few days I want to enjoy the parks. I would rather leave time and money for the holiday treats! We will wait to decide about goofy’s. We are keeping the rest for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter