Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Theres been some issue with Oga's reservations. All of January and early Februarys reservations were cancelled and we all recieved emails. It looks like all the cancelled days and times were added back in. I just went back in and rebooked my cancelled days and times, but be quick

Any tips for getting a reservation at Carthay Circle Lounge (outside of getting up at 3 AM)? 😬

Looking for a Sunday (any Sunday), party of 2.

Last edited:
Everything seems to be dropping now!!!!! Including downtown and CC. Only thing I have yet are La Brea and Catel and the passholder terrace.WOWWWW!

Last edited:
I'm not seeing anything for Tortilla Joes. Anything at all. I am looking for a midweek in February. Am I missing something?

I have an Oga's adr for the 25th early lunch that i'm going to cancel today. Also going to cancel candlelight for 27th & 28th.

Trader Sam's just released until Feb 12th :) So glad to get a reservation!

Now I have all my bookings I wanted for my trip!!

Feb 8th - Trader Sam's
Feb 9th - Blue Bayou
Feb 10th - Lamplight
Feb 11th - Oga's

🍽🍹✨
I would like a reservation for Trader Sam's on the 13th. Do you know how they release reservations? Should I check tomorrow? In a week? TIA!

I would like a reservation for Trader Sam's on the 13th. Do you know how they release reservations? Should I check tomorrow? In a week? TIA!

They seem to be releasing one week at a time, so 13th should be in the next batch. The last few drops have been Dec 2nd, Dec 9th, Dec 16th (or maybe 17th?) and I picked up my booking for the 8th on the 23rd. I know for sure the Dec 3rd and 23rd releases were just before 9:30pm PST, but I'm not too sure on the others because I ended up setting an alert with Mouse Dining for the date I wanted so I didn't have to keep checking back every day.

They seem to be releasing one week at a time, so 13th should be in the next batch. The last few drops have been Dec 2nd, Dec 9th, Dec 16th (or maybe 17th?) and I picked up my booking for the 8th on the 23rd. I know for sure the Dec 3rd and 23rd releases were just before 9:30pm PST, but I'm not too sure on the others because I ended up setting an alert with Mouse Dining for the date I wanted so I didn't have to keep checking back every day.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!
I'm on it!

This is so helpful, thank you!! I've never tried to get a reservation for Trader Sam's before, and it's confusing and driving me nuts. Just signed up for Mouse Dining. I'm trying to get Feb 22nd, so hopefully that'll release soon.

We did get Lamplight for an early lunch (11:30) on our DCA first day (we have PHs). We'd love to do the brunch, but we aren't in the parks on a weekend day, so we figured this is the next best thing.

Does DL/DCA release reservations 60 days in advance like WDW? And if so, are they released at a certain time in a early AM like WDW?

Did Trader Sam's release reservations for Feb 13th on? It's populated with the hours but nothing is available. I'm hoping it shows the hours, but they have not opened the reservations yet.
I've been stalking Feb 19th for weeks and hope I didn't miss it. The normal pattern is to populate the operational hours just before the reservations go live. I have a service watching for me too...

Did Trader Sam's release reservations for Feb 13th on? It's populated with the hours but nothing is available. I'm hoping it shows the hours, but they have not opened the reservations yet.
I've been stalking Feb 19th for weeks and hope I didn't miss it. The normal pattern is to populate the operational hours just before the reservations go live. I have a service watching for me too...

I don't think so. I'm stalking 2/20 and nothing yet. I'm using a service as well to keep a watch - though since I'm home isolating this week I've got more time to stalk on my own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter