Has Anyone Heard of An Airline Called Ryan International?

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
My sister and her husband bought a time share in Aruba years ago and they bought President's Week . . .Aruba was supposed to have it's own airline called Aruba Air, but never got approval from the FTA . . .My sister contacted Aruba and they told her they have her scheduled on a flight out of Logan with Ryan International . . its a DC10 . . .If she were to fly a regular airline it would cost her over $1700/pp because it is now so close to departure . . .

I never even knew DC10's were still flying . . .I know I would never get on this flight . . .

Has anyone ever traveled on Ryan International before?

We just flew on Ryan as part of a Fun Jet package to Playa in Mexico. It was fine, but don't plan to carry on anything big. The overhead compartments are NOT the same size as American. The flights went fine , service was fine, we even got a meal, imagine that, real food! Hope she enjoys Aruba. The beach sounds warm and wonderful right now!:)

I know a lot of people here that have used them. I have been told their rates are great, but it is no thrills and everyone said they would fly with them again, so that says a lot.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I flew Ryan on a charter from Pittsburgh to Atlantic City last summer (acgetaways.com). The plane was an old all orange 737. They have a matching bright blue one! The flights were fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter