Has anyone Purchased Pins from Mouse Pins Online?

firsttimer2007

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ordered from mousepinsonline? Are they real disney trade pins? How long does it take to get your order?

I am looking for an inexpensive way to start my kids.

Yes, and I highly reccommend them - they were awesome - we got some pins that were "Cast Member" (they have a hidden mickey on the front) I have since learned we got 2 "sedona" pins - but they were of Lady and Tramp, my favorite, so I didnt trade them - they have less weight, are kinda shiny... but had a mickey back pin stop - :confused3

I bought the grab bag to get dd started - it was a great way since she wanted to keep a few of the pins for herself!! They came really fast!! They do have sales on their grab bag pins!

What are "Sedona" pins? Sorry I am new to this.

What kind of sales do they have and when are they? We leave in 2 weeks.

I just went to the website - I bought this grab bag -

http://www.mousepinsonline.com/tp40/Application.asp?app=Store01&C=1489

I think I was remembering the "Pins in our Grab Bags may include Hidden Mickey pins, ProPin pins, Cast Lanyard pins, as well as pins you would purchase at Disney parks. We do not sell EuroDisney pins, Sedesma pins, or the small Disney pins some call cuties."

sedesma pins - we had no problems trading these pins, we collect them because they are cute, and its fun, not because we are trying to get "collector items and make money"

Just placed our 3rd order on Monday & got it today. We have been very happy & never had any problem trading them. It is a great way to get started & you don't have to worry about your child trading a $12 pin for a smaller one. We tend to keep a few & trade the rest.

Nikki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter