Has anyone scrapped tea at the GF??

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
I'm trying to do a page right now for tea at the GF. I was just wondering if anyone here has done one? If so, can you please explain what you did, or better yet, post a pic? I'm trying to get my creative mind flowing after NOT having scrapped in 4 years!! ANY hints, tips ideas etc would be greatly appreciated by me!

I have not scrapped the GF tea but I did scrap a tea party at our local tea room a couple years ago. CM used to have a tea cup stencil - you might be able to find it on e-bay. It's shaped like a tea cup with lines in the middle that you can journal on if you want, or just leave them off your page. I used that and some old fashioned tea stickers I got at a local scrap store and paper that just coordinated color-wise. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

You were a great help! Thanks so much for taking the time to give me your ideas. I think they are very creative, and I will check out ebay for that teacup stencil! THANKS AGAIN!!

I might use a pp that echoed the china pattern used at the Garden View Room. It is a very girly event, I have not seen a man there in four visits, but they must go, because they have food for them on the menu, lol.

Penny

I have - twice. Once was two people for tea and I used colors according to what we were wearing and 'old country roses' style stickers for embellishments.

The other was a huge group at many tables. I silhouetted all the groups and used arches for the background (remeniscent of the windows) and put all the groups in a montage, since it was really the people who were important. The embellishments were only a reduced color copy of the menu, and some filigree penwork.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter