Has anyone seen Eddie?

RUN

Earning My Ears
I was at HHN on Friday 10/19 and did all the Fright Zones, all the shows except Boogeymen, and did every haunted house except the Mummy Returns one. I never saw HHN coverboy, Eddie ,the whole night. I was just curious as to if anyone has seen him during HHN this year? I was really looking hard too, he looks so awesome on all the advertisments around Orlando.

Alas, for some reason Eddie was pulled from HHN a couple weeks before it began. He was replaced by Jack. As far as I know, the only way to see more of Eddie than just his eyes is to watch closely during the HHN commercial (which might only be a regional one). I believe the person jumping through the window is Eddie.

Well that pretty much stinks seeing as I live in Georgia. I was really hoping to see him in live action. Atleast I can re-live the great time I had Friday night and Saturday morning on Travel Channel on Sunday on their special on Halloween Horror Nights. They have Jack in all the commercials with that Tracy Gallager lady and they have the entrance to Pitch Black and Scary Tales in the backround so I guess they did get rid of Eddie for good this year.

BTW, did anyone you guys catch the two awesome shows on Universal Orlando parks and the Hard Rock Hotel tonight? They had a ton of new footage I've never seen on any of their shows before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter