has anyone stayed and the holiday villas?

morganboyz

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at the holiday villas. I have checked an the prices on their three bedrooms are what I think is pretty good. Also does anyone know if they have a pool?

holiday villas have three complexes...we have stayed at all of them at least once. they are very nice lots of room washer dryer full kitchen ect.. they have a small game room and a couple of pools at each complex, not really big pools but big enough. we didn't use the pools much but really enjoyed the villas :bounce: :bounce:

Gotta agree with Sunnyshine. We stayed with Holiday Villas in Oct. 1999 in a 3 br villa and loved it. I don't know which complex we stayed at- it was on a street perpendicular to Irlo Bronson East, down the street from the Ramada. We haven't stayed with them since (we like to stay at different places, usually looking for a swet $$$deal), but I wouldn't hesitate to return to Holiday Villas!

We spent 4 nights at a 3 bedroom Somerset Villa 2 weeks ago, It was very nice and close to everything. No complaints.

We have stayed at Villas of Somerset twice, in a 3-bedroom. Lots of room, clean, TV/VCR in livingroom and at least a TV in master bedroom (can't remember for sure but I think a VCR too). Full sized washer and dryer. Two bathrooms - 1 with tub and shower, the other with a giant tiled shower. Nicely furnished though nothing elaborate. One nice thing about this place is the layout of the rooms - the bedrooms are down a hallway away from the kitchen/dining room and livingroom. All of the other villas I've been to have been more compact with the bedroom doors right off of the living area. You have maid service every day and they seem to do your dishes too (at least they did last time we were there, though we tried not to leave much lying around). Excellent value. The pool is just a normal pool - no waterfalls or anything, no zero entry. There is a little snack bar and video games and video rental.

I wouldn't call this place a "resort" but a thousand times better than staying in a hotel room or even a suite if you have a family. Though we like to try out new places when we go to Orlando, this would be one I would go back to again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter