Has anyone used Tauck Bridges?

So would it be wrong to start a Tauck Bridges Costa Rica July 11th Thread here?

TT
I don't know. I'd kind of like to follow along & see how it goes for y'all...

Sayhello

ETA: You might want to be sure & make the title something that references ABD, so it doesn't get moved elsewhere...

So would it be wrong to start a Tauck Bridges Costa Rica July 11th Thread here?

TT

Why not just start a thread titled Costa Rica July 2010, and then the rest of us can read your reports. I am anxious for feedback on Tauck from people who have done both. Good Luck everyone.

me too!

We would have booked this trip with ya'll if DD's camp schedule hadn't gotten in the way. Can't wait to hear all about it and how it compares.

Okay, all work leave is taken care of, so we are ready for Costa Rica. Hmm, we are ready to go now, but apparently we still need to wait the 10+ months before the departure date. Well at least now I can obsess about flight options.

If you go on the Tauck website, click on ask & share & you can post questions to other travelers who have been on the trip you are all going on. It's on the actual Tauck site but you can try on the Tauck Bridges site & see if they have something similair as well. It can be a handy resource-I know we've used it many times (we 've been on 4 Tauck trips in 4 years-not Tauck Bridges just regular Tauck as we don't have kids.) They are a great company, have a great time!:cool1:

If you go on the Tauck website, click on ask & share & you can post questions to other travelers who have been on the trip you are all going on. It's on the actual Tauck site but you can try on the Tauck Bridges site & see if they have something similair as well. It can be a handy resource-I know we've used it many times (we 've been on 4 Tauck trips in 4 years-not Tauck Bridges just regular Tauck as we don't have kids.) They are a great company, have a great time!:cool1:

Thanks...good to know! Not only have we already booked the Tauck Costa Rica trip, we are seriously considering booking their France tour, A week in Provence and Paris, for next October. Even though we've never taken a Tauck tour, I have only heard great things about them, so I am confident in booking with them.

Hi kjd469,
That's so funny, we just took Tauck's a Week in Paris & Provence in July. It was our 4th w/ them & one of my top 2 favorites. We loved every second of it, the scenery, the food, hotels, sights, fellow travelers....if you do book it, you are in for a treat! Now we have the hard time of picking which Tauck to go on for July 2010.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter