• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone used youride lately

• Thread starter chelsea&austinsmom
  • Start date
C

chelsea&austinsmom

We used yourride last trip and didn't have any major problems. Has anyone used them lately any problem with thtere service. Or should we use someone else, and who?

I used them in Feb and was very pleased with their service. I plan to call on them again in Oct. :)

We used them last week and they were perfect. They even found our flight after it had been changed and I forgot to call to inform them. I would definitely use them again.

We used them 2 months ago. And we are coming back this Monday (3/24) They are the Best. Tony:teeth:

We're booked for May:) Even had our confirmation email the same day I made the reservation.

We used them in Jan. and I have them booked for June. Excellent!

We used Yourride in February and Mike was great. We will definately be using them again.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I've used Yourride this past Oct/Dec and 2 weeks ago....'the only way to go'...in my opinion! No problems whatsoever....a great group of people! :)

we used them in february and were oh, so impressed! this was a surprise for my dh and kids, they thought that we were using mears, so they were thrilled to see dennis decked out in a suit and tie, holding a sign with our name on it. he helped us through the whole maze of luggage pick-up and grocery store stop, getting us to the front desk of asmusic without a glitch!

we'll be calling them again in november when we head back to the house of mouse!

Please explain youride. Is this a transfer service? We're planning a trip in October and need a transfer, preferabley with a grocery stop...looks like this is what we're interested in.! TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter