Has Disney yanked the DDP?

lexib

Earning My Ears
I made reservations this summer and included the Disney Dining Plan, on the DVC members site, there is nothing on there now that says it is a benefit now. Before there was a link where you could print out all the restarants, and had verbage about DVC members and the Dining Plan? Has anyone heard anything? I hope that benefit is not taken away, I was going to try it for the first time in July.

I made reservations this summer and included the Disney Dining Plan, on the DVC members site, there is nothing on there now that says it is a benefit now. Before there was a link where you could print out all the restarants, and had verbage about DVC members and the Dining Plan? Has anyone heard anything? I hope that benefit is not taken away, I was going to try it for the first time in July.

I dont think so... I have 2 ressies....
one for may...and one for Aug...they both have DDP..
Kerri

It is still on the site, just a little harder to find. When you go to the member's site, click on "Just for Members" and then "What's New" and you will find it.

It's on my December reservation form. I thought it was a yearly item, good throughout 2007 at least.

Bobbi:goodvibes

No! Also I wish they would fix the DME reservation page as I much rather do it online than have to call in.

I made a DME reservation about 3 weeks ago using the website. No problems. Got the luggage tags last week.

Also I wish they would fix the DME reservation page as I much rather do it online than have to call in.
I'm sorry to hear it's not working. I used it a few months ago and it was so easy to use. The tags arrived 6 weeks in advance and all info was correct. I plan to reserve DME online for all future trips so I hope they fix it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter