TikiTroll

Thursday/Friday

Halloweenqueen
Billyjobobb
Pamela M
DizMe

I'll edit as we go.

Last edited:
I bit the bullet and will be there Wednesday/ Thursday. I'll be the sleepy but hopefully not too grumpy wallflower.

I was planning to go to a different event but the time frame for that didn't work for me.

I have a question on the merchandise.

Some stuff says it is a limited edition. What about the other stuff?

I want to make sure to get a few things that look to be large editions, and not likely to sell out, but how do I figure that in? I don't want to miss out on a LE to get them, but I do want to make sure to get them.

I have a question on the merchandise.

Some stuff says it is a limited edition. What about the other stuff?

I want to make sure to get a few things that look to be large editions, and not likely to sell out, but how do I figure that in? I don't want to miss out on a LE to get them, but I do want to make sure to get them.

It's kind of hard to know at this point. We do know that there will be an event store at the RSP pick-up point, so I am assuming additional and/or extra merchandise will make it's way there. I know that a lot of the items from the D23 Expo Dream Store do eventually make their way to the Parks, so I'd expect items like the Shag print and the Jerrod Maruyama artwork to eventually make their way from the event.

But because we only speculate on the number of tickets sold and the number of people participating in the RSP, there are no firm answers. My guess is that the items that don't have an edition number are being produced in a large enough quantity to end up in the Parks.

Per the RSP, some items will be available outside the event on the days of the celebration and some items (if there are leftovers) might be sent to stores after the event. Hard to predict right now.

I need to turn in my merch sheet. My list is pretty short. I hope I am not missing out on something I will regret not getting. Anyone considering the ghosts in a jar?

I need to turn in my merch sheet. My list is pretty short. I hope I am not missing out on something I will regret not getting. Anyone considering the ghosts in a jar?
My list was short too- I didn't want to list anything I didn't want to pay for if I got it. I didn't do the ghosts in the jar though. I am hoping there will be some things to get at the event later if I want to. I just don't want to blow my entire trip souvenir budget on the event what with SWGE in play. :darth:

My list was short, too. I requested this pin
hm active retirement.jpg
and these ears
HM Ear_Hat.png

But I'm curious! What are the ghosts in a jar? I don't remember that.

I think this should link to it. It was the top tab called Host a Ghost.
https://www.eventswithdisney.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x123957b812&varPage=activity
Oh, I did see that! I was confused about it, though. Is it just a jar with a label on it? I mean, is there anything inside or is it just an empty jar that holds an invisible adopted ghost? Because wow, $60 for an empty jar is a pretty clever way to make easy money, kind of like the old pet rocks. I'm sorry; I'm not knocking anyone who would want it because the certificate and the jar are very cute. At my age, though, I don't need more stuff. I'm giving stuff away!

I missed the hubub on this one since I was out of the country! This seems super fun, but unfortunately we won't be in the area until November. Good luck and have fun to everyone who is going!

I'm not surprised the capacity is more than 999. For $299/p, that would probably barely cover operating costs. I'm sure it'll still be fun and exclusive, even with the higher capacity though. :)

Oh, I did see that! I was confused about it, though. Is it just a jar with a label on it? I mean, is there anything inside or is it just an empty jar that holds an invisible adopted ghost? Because wow, $60 for an empty jar is a pretty clever way to make easy money, kind of like the old pet rocks. I'm sorry; I'm not knocking anyone who would want it because the certificate and the jar are very cute. At my age, though, I don't need more stuff. I'm giving stuff away!
From a podcast I listen to, one of the hosts speculated it is a miniature Pepper's Ghost mechanism.

I hear you! I am actively getting rid of items instead of collecting. I still buy stuff but not as impulsively as I used to.

From a podcast I listen to, one of the hosts speculated it is a miniature Pepper's Ghost mechanism.

I hear you! I am actively getting rid of items instead of collecting. I still buy stuff but not as impulsively as I used to.
Oh gosh...that would be fun! I may have to rethink my promise not to buy more stuff :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter