Have the Southen Cal. City Pass in hand. Where do I exchange coupon for 3 day PH?

Kris Puyear

Mouseketeer
Hi,
:umbrella:
We arrive on Saturday, June 18th. And we are staying at the HOJO. For our first night there, I am planning for us to visit Downtown Disney for a little while (to get in the spirit) and then return to the room early since our bodies will be telling us that it is 3 hours later than it will be (time change from East coast to West).

Since I have the Southern California City Pass, my question is where do I exchange the coupon for the 3 Day Park Hopper and can I do this on Saturday night or do I have to wait for Sunday morning?

Thanks,
Kris

You can exchage it at the ticket booths in the entry plaza on Saturday night, as long is they are still open.

Does anybody know if the 3-day hopper that comes with the City Pass can be upgraded to a a 4-day hopper? And if so, how much would it cost?

Thanks!
Brett

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter