Have you ever known anyone infamous?

ProbAbly not infamous to the world but to Sacramento at the time. In 1975 I was a senior in high school. I drove my friend and his friend to a liquor store in a neighbor town as they were having a party. These were guys in high school who were great athletes homecoming king, boy of the year, etc. 1984 one was arrested for 13 rape s dubbed the cowardly rapist

I don’t think many people still remember it, but I went to the same high school as Michael Fay, the boy who was caned in Singapore for vandalism. My stepdad was his teacher. It was a big story in the 90’s.

I went to college with a few people that went on to play professional sports and do pretty unseemly things.

I don’t think many people still remember it, but I went to the same high school as Michael Fay, the boy who was caned in Singapore for vandalism. My stepdad was his teacher. It was a big story in the 90’s.

I went to college with a few people that went on to play professional sports and do pretty unseemly things.

I remember the Michael Fay story.

When I was in fifth grade a new kid joined our school. A teacher asked me to be his “welcome buddy”. He got in trouble that first day and the teacher told me not to bother. We weren’t exactly friends after that but we always at least got along.

I went on to become the sweet and wonderful guy I am today and he is now in jail for multiple murders, drug charges and escape charges.

We’re family friends with a local sportswriter who was very publicly skewered when he was accused of plagiarism. His side of the story has been kept out of the media, but it was a bs accusation. That was 15 (?) years ago and now he’s back to having a million jobs in the city.

A guy who comes to my unit and empties some specific waste products killed another co-worker right while they were both on their way into work. I may have seen him right after he actually killed her 😢

I used to go to the same bar in Tallahassee that Ted Bundy had often frequented (before my time). I was actually there for the big party they had the night he was electrocuted. They had great chicken wings and "Bundy Fries."

After we graduated, a guy from my high school class shot and killed his ex-girlfriend. She also went to high school with us. I was friendly with both of them. In fact, they both signed my senior yearbook on the same page. They had moved in together after high school. He became abusive and she moved out and got a restraining order against him. She married someone else about year later, but he was still obsessed with her. He walked right up to her in a parking lot and shot her in the head. It was very weird because he was one of the nicest guys in high school. He was friendly, always pleasant, had a great sense of humor, athlete. I guess something very dark was brewing underneath that no one knew about. It was a huge local story many years ago.

An immediate relative was involved in the organized crime prosecution against a major biker gang. He was not named in the RICO indictment so his name wasn't all over the media like some of his club brothers, but his earlier attempted murder case was a major part of the prosecution's case for criminal conspiracy.

I've heard that he's actually really smart. Do you think that's true?
I never had a class with him as I was more into math and science. He was not top student, but he held his own at a moderately selective school. (Tulane).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter