Have you ever watched the above movie or not?

yes

Chucky?

way, way , way, way, out of my league...American Werewolf in London sealed it all for me....no more horror....I heard that wolf walking behind me every step as I left the military base theater and walked along the forested sidewalk high above the Hudson river....no more for me....thankfully I had watched....

Chariots of Fire?

no....not for me.
Chucky is actually pretty funny. The old ones, haven't watched the new one. I am sure it is a lot more gory

Remember the Titans

Remember the Titans is the family running gag, sister had just purchased a van with.....TV DVD screen.....Titans just released,good music.....from Salem to Richmond , Canada, listening to teenagers sing along.

Rudy?

did you know that the original was taped when we saw it that faithful 1980 morning.....so yes, watching Kurt Russel if fun, always been a fan cheering him on his career.

The natural?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter