Have you tried these excursions?

JCarangal

<font color=FF66FF>Tried to bribe the TF with choc
Just browsing the dcltribute site and reading about the excursions. Has anyone done these excursions? What did you think?

St. Maarten -- Mountain Bike Adventure - My biggest question here was how rigorous was the course? Was this worth the times and money?

St. Maarten Certified SCUBA - Was this well run? How was the diving?

St. Thomas Water Island Mountain Bike Adventure - Again, how was the biking? Worth the time and money?

St. Thomas Kayak Marine Sanctuary Tour -- Any good?

St. Thomas Golf at Mahogany Run (asking for DH on this one) - How was the golf course? Worth the time and money?

St. Thomas Certified SCUBA - Again, was this well run? How was the diving?

Thanks for any info!

LOL -- Well, these excursions are apparently not overly popular judging by the number of responses. LOL!

I've done the kayak tour on St. Thomas. This is one of my favorite excursions. It's a bit of a workout, but it's very interesting and very enjoyable. This and the St. John's Eco-Hike are my two favorite things to do at the St. Thomas port call.

I have played golf at Mahogany Run, but not as a cruise ship excursion, so I can't vouch for the price. The course is one of the nicer ones in the Caribbean. It's not overly long, but is kind of tricky. The 14th hole will make your knees wobble as you get set to fly your ball over the Atlantic.

My DH did the St Thomas golf excursion, and loved it. He said it was worth the money to him. Unlike the other excursion, you don't spend a lot of time waiting for the crowd to gather--since it is fairly limited in number. He played in 1/02 just after the course reopened from maintenance.

Here's another good word for the St. Thomas kayaking excursion, which we really enjoyed last July. The outfitters provided bottles of frozen water (which melted while we paddled) and bite-sized candy bars (great for getting that yucky salt-water taste out of your mouth after snorkeling), both of which were much appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter