Have you used the silver package with kids? I need your help.

addie

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Have you used the silver package with kids? We have a 3 year old that will be traveling with us, and using wishes on his meals will be a huge waste.

I was wondering if we can go out to eat more at the nicer 2 pt. restraunts pay cash for him, and use his wishes. Has anyone really done this?

I don't want to go check out and they say, "by the way, you owe us $300 because you ran out of adult wishes, you can't use your kids wishes for adult meals."

I have been told so many different things (even from cast members) I'm really looking for someone who has done exactly this, and wondering how it went.

Thanks!

:bounce: :bounce:

It does not matter except when you first pay for them!

Rule of thumb: As long as whatever you use your wish for is over $34.00 you are in the clear!

That said, I highly recommend that you use his wish for a night at Neverland or one of the other clubs, if he is age appropriate, and you and your SO go and have dinner at all the upper end restaurants!

Enjoy your trip!

Scratch
:smooth:

PS Try Jiko and California Grille! and for your child try Hoop De Doo!

Hi Scratch42

Thanks for the info!! We have PS's for CG and HDDR, and we are bringing our babysitter;) so we will be trying lots of neat places, so excited!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks again!

When we were there in 2000 we bought the plan for all 4 of us. The kids were only 1 and 2 at the time. They obviously did not eat their way through their wishes. We saved them up and took mouseboat rides. SO exciting. My 1yo actually managed to fall asleep though.

Enjoy those wishes!

We used the silver plan with 3DDs...1,9 and 10. A few times, we payed cash even for the 10 year olds meal and used the extra wishes for legacy tiles! We would have never thought of doing it, but our waiters encouraged it. Also, if you choose to pay for the children's meals with cash, be specific with your waiter and check your bill at the end of the transaction!(It will tell you how many wishes were used and the balance)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter