Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning~:surfweb:

Good morning! I have fun news this morning! I have been asked to do a spoof of Giselle-Snow White- Disney princessy character in a Christmas thing I am in! I got the music from the director last night and the pianist played it out a little and OMG I was rolling!:rotfl: I don't know how I am gonna do it with out dying! It is a spoof on a Disney princess singing jungle bells while she is decorating and she has forest animals around her, the director was talking about me holding a fake bird and "sing" to it and other fake or taxidermy animals that will surround me and then at the end, since it is so high, letting the bird drop like I killed it with my singing! LOL :rotfl: I cant wait! princess: :lmao:

Deb~ Ugh sick kids are no fun, poor feller!:sick: Hope your little guy get better soon!:flower3:

By the way, sorry we "talked" you in to the GF! You will be thanking us later! :thumbsup2 Oh and I have no problem being a scape goat to your hubby, LOL! Just tell him to call your invisible internet friends to file a complaint! LOL :rotfl:

OK, someone mentioned eBay! I love eBay! I am getting ready to sell a bunch of my kids gymboree and other fancy church dresses. I have a huge bin just sitting in the corner of my room that I need busy on! I just sold a pair of crocs and the highest bidder saved 1.50 instead of buying them new :rotfl: I have a friend that is a huge gymbo fan and she has a yard sale twice a year and I go to her house the night before and buy all her good clothes for dirt cheap and then resell on eBay. I told her she should do the same and I would help her but she is like nope just take em! :confused3

What general stuff will other eBayers be selling, sizes of clothes, brands? Let compare just in case you are selling what I buy and vice versa! :)

Mandy

Mandy ~ Good luck doing your spoof....sounds like alot of fun :yay:. And thanks for the well-wishes for my DS (not that you should know this :laughing:....but he's not so little anymore.....he's 15 and is 5' 9" :rotfl: :rotfl: ). But just the same.....the "big" kids still need to be taken care of when they're sick :sick:. Called the doc and I have to take him in at 11:15. I guess it's just as well.......otherwise I'd be glued here to the DIS all day as I don't have any other places to be :surfweb:. I guess I COULD be cleaning or doing laundry :crazy2:....but I'll get to that after we return from the doc (maybe :rotfl:). My DH just laughs at me because every time I start a sentence it begins with "I read on the GF chat thread today".............so he knows exactly how I spend my free time :rotfl: :rotfl:. During dinner last night I said something about the Dis and my 13 yo said.."how come every time you say something it starts with I read today on the DIS....?".....I just cracked up :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:!!!!

And........all I can say is THANK YOU ALL for getting me to see the light about the GF :worship:. I am soooo psyched for our first stay that I can't take it!!!! And anyone who has suggestions for ANYTHING to do while at the Grand....please tell :). I'm already planning to rent a cabana for atleast 1 (maybe 2) days.....but would 2 be too much :confused3??? We'll be there for 7 nights (maybe 8.....I'm thinking of adding one....shhhh....don't tell DH :rolleyes1). But we want to go back in December 2009 so I should just stick with the 7 nights and book December :santa:. But I'm not too good at doing with I SHOULD do....and DH knows that :lmao: :lmao:.

Deb

OK....I felt guilty.....so I threw in a load of laundry :laundy:. But I better get going as me and DS have to leave for the doc in about 20 minutes and I have to make sure he's ready to go :rolleyes:. So I will catch up with you ladies later this afternoon.

Have a good day all :)

Deb :upsidedow

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I just saved $420 on my SW flights in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew if I was patient they would dome down!!! From $159 each way to $89 each way :faint:

We are now flying in on Friday night and staying at Pop on that one night bounceback I booked back in May! Then we switch to the GF Sat am. :banana:

AND WAIT- IT GETS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mentioned to DH about going in June for a SURPRISE :wizard: bday trip for DS's bday (a week at Pop). He hesitated at first, but when I reminded him of the AP's (thus no ticket cost) and the credit pays for 2 airline tix it would only cost us our lodging................... and he didn't say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he didn't say yes, either ;) but it is a step in the right direction) I suggested that DS and I go for a week (Tues to Tues) and that he could fly down on Friday night and fly home with us Tuesday and he kind of liked that idea.

I am so excited!!!
:dance3:

And Chan, I did it all by myself!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :worship: Thanks for the tips last time!!

Last year we gave in tried the Poly. While it was nice, really no complaints, it just didn't feel like the GF does. I need a ticker so I can countdown too. I know we are in the 2 month mark. :cheer2:

just curious...anyone here afraid to fly?? That's one thing I hate about the trip :(

Good morning everyone!:) My DH and I are back from a wonderful stay at the Grand Floridian. We stayed in room 4421 and it was probably the most perfect spot. :goodvibes We had a panaramic view of the POLY, lagoon view and pool view. At night we could see the castle changing colors from our room, the water parade and fireworks from both the MK and Epcot. We arrived the 18th to perfect weather that slowly turned ugly from Fay. When we got there, we were greated by I think her name was Tammy and taken upstairs were we met Mejay. She is so sweet and we had a good time talking with her and getting pictures with her. We arrived at around 1:30 and our room was not ready until aound 3:00. It was nice though to just relax in the RP lounge and have something to drink. My DH had such a wonderful time and was so impressed that he wants to go back around the holidays with the kids!:thumbsup2 I of course new that I was going to love it there. ;) The resort is so beautiful and there is so much to do that we did not care that it was raining. :goodvibes

Morning!!! I just got back from my walk with my neighbor. OMG....well...that's another story. It was pouring but we walked. We are dedicated.:rotfl: Plus we like to chat.:rolleyes1

Kristin
I will bring some books for ya! I have TONS. I need to go and figure out which are good vs which are total stupid trash. ;)

PrincessP....sounds wonderful. I really REALLY am looking forward to the day DH and I get to go alone. Now....is 4421 a turret room? HOw lovely.:cloud9: I think it is......I believe 4021 and 4321 are so......Glad you had a nice time!!! Bummer about the weather, but it's pouring here now and I don't get to look at a castle.:rotfl2: Any more details to share???! We love details and pics!:) Did you happen to run into M&P or Shel or Kel or Linda? They were all there last week. You guys could have had a party in the lounge.:banana:

Mandy!!
That sounds hysterical. :rotfl: How fun!!! If you take pics and video...SHARE! So....sounds solo to me. Maybe this is your ticket to audition for the AI thingy at DHS.popcorn:: I have TONS to list on Ebay....I am gong to go thru them all this weekend. I will be listing mostly size 8s and 9s though and Lands End jackets and snowpants....a NEW Motorola Razor cell phone....dh used it for a month and then switched providers and bought a Blackberry. It's a Sprint cell....I bet that matters. I think I am going to list a bunch of board books and little kid books and puzzles. I have sooo much to go thru and I am making it my duty to DO IT. We have mega basement goodies as DH calls them. Too much crap basically.:rotfl:

Mickeynut,
sorry your DS is sick. It's that going back to school germs starting. Some years it's horrible here and others we are good and healthy. Knock on wood this is a healthy year. I hope it's just allergies though. It's too soon to be sick! Yes...go ahead & blame us imaginary friends. I always put the blame on you all. DH just rolls his eyes and goes with it. He knows by now there is no messing with me and my Disney. I have turned him into a semi Disney fan too.....he is a major GF fan. That was easy.:thumbsup2

Traci....OMG...I hate to fly. I am finding myself popping tons of Immodium (nervous stomach:lmao: ) before the flight. I HATE IT. I'd be popping other stuff too but it knocks me out. :scared: I am FAIRLY comfortable with SWA. I've flown them enough to feel a sense of security about them but put me on another airline......I panic big time. :eek: I get panic attacks as it is so uncomfortable situations bring them out. I thought I was going to bust open the door on the Delta plane we were on...sitting on the runway de icing. Deep breathing helps. I stock up on People magazines, load up the ipod with favorite music and podcasts....even buy myself a couple DVDs I have been meaning to watch. I watched Live Aid concert all the way to Puerto Rico.:rotfl: I try and look at the flight time as ME TIME. The girls have their head phones on and are busy with their DVDs, books, etc....(I ALWAYS make sure they are good and SET so they won't disturb me:rotfl: so I buy tons of stuff for them for the flight) and then I have my quiet ME TIME.:goodvibes We live NW of Chicago and Ohare and have a lot of pilots and FAA peeps out here in our neighborhood and knowing them, I look at them with respect and that helps. I know their families & kids and they wouldn't take chances with themselves so that helps me think of the bigger picture adn the safety.

OK....gonna roll....talk to ya all later!

Channing

KRISTIN!!! AWESOME!!! THAT IS GREAT!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I knew it would happen!!!!

I am off to check my own flights and Dawns!!!!! OMG....she's in school!!!!

Chan

I was just thinking about her too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said she was leaving late on 11/22 so I checked her flights...and it MIGHT be down depending on WHICH flight she did book originally.....I called and left a message on her cell. Maybe she'll check her messages at lunch time....her return flight is still crummy. Worse than what she paid.

She might save $85 is all.:guilty: Gotta stay on top of it. Mine haven't changed. :sad2:

But way to go to you!!! That rocks!!!! And YAY about the summer trip! It will happen.:goodvibes

Channing :)

I am so excited I can barely type!!!!!!!!!!! (My heart is pumping and I haven't even exercised yet!!)

I can't believe we might actually go in June!!! This stupid strike better not happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last day of school is supposed to be Tuesday June 2. I want to fly out Tuesday June 9th so we are there for DS's actual bday (and before it gets crazy crowded). I doubt we would have 5 snow days, but the strike might mess that up and push the last day back at least a week, if not longer :mad: My credit expires 6/26 so I have some leeway there- I just wanted to be there on his bday this time...

OK, so if DH only joins us for part of the trip, then the DDP is out, right? That means I need to get the DDE to save some money?? :confused3 Since we are getting AP's in December I just need a room only... wonder how long I have before I need to make that ressie to risk being shut out of Pop :confused: Hopefully a couple of months so I can see how the strike plays out...

Good morning everyone!:) My DH and I are back from a wonderful stay at the Grand Floridian. We stayed in room 4421 and it was probably the most perfect spot. :goodvibes We had a panaramic view of the POLY, lagoon view and pool view. At night we could see the castle changing colors from our room, the water parade and fireworks from both the MK and Epcot. We arrived the 18th to perfect weather that slowly turned ugly from Fay. When we got there, we were greated by I think her name was Tammy and taken upstairs were we met Mejay. She is so sweet and we had a good time talking with her and getting pictures with her. We arrived at around 1:30 and our room was not ready until aound 3:00. It was nice though to just relax in the RP lounge and have something to drink. My DH had such a wonderful time and was so impressed that he wants to go back around the holidays with the kids!:thumbsup2 I of course new that I was going to love it there. ;) The resort is so beautiful and there is so much to do that we did not care that it was raining. :goodvibes

Sounds like you had a great trip! Mejay is so sweet and always so helpful! We'll be in RPC in December and it's a great time to go - so festive!:santa:

Mandy - I'll be listing 7's and 8's and I'm going to list some of her smocked dresses in smaller sizes but I have to go through them. I was hanging on to most of them in case I had another baby but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen......:rolleyes1 :laughing:
What sizes are you looking for? Your kids are probably younger than what I have, right?
Your Enchanted role sounds fun! Congrats!

Kristen - Congrats on your trip and airfare!:)

Hello All :wave:. Back from the doc and turns out it's just allergies.....I feel bad for DS but atleast it's not some horrible flu/infection type thing....so hopefully he'll bounce back soon and be able to enjoy the 3 day weekend :goodvibes. I am just freaked at the homework he could have from missing yesterday and today :scared:. But I guess we'll deal with it :upsidedow.

Cinderumbrella ~ Way to go on the airline tickets :cool1: :cool1:. It's always nice to save on those, isn't it???? I get so caught up in pricing air tickets that I drive myself nuts sometimes. Glad to hear a June trip is in the works for you afterall :yay:. Time for you to get planning :dance3:. When will SWA release prices for summer 2009...anyone know???? I've got to stay on top of that as we'll need mid-July :rolleyes1. And if by chance it's cheaper to fly out on Thursday night rather than Friday morning, I guess I'll just HAVE TO add another night on to our GF stay :lmao: :lmao:.

Lives4Disney ~ Good for you for walking....and in the rain, no less :umbrella:. I keep telling myself I need to start walking but nothing has come of that yet :rotfl:. I think my DH is in for a rude awakening once we stay at the GF, although as long as I'm happy, he's happy :love:. He lets me pretty much do what I want as far as when we go, where we stay, etc......but I know I won't want to go back to any other resort once we stay there. He really wants to go back to the BC one of these summers because our first stay there was in December 2003 and it was too cold to swim....the pool was even closed for the week due to the cold weather :eek:. So we'll probably do that the summer 2010 because the BC IS a beautiful resort and the Epcot area is nice :). But for now it's the GRAND FLORIDIAN BABY :banana: :banana: :banana:!!!!!

Deb

Good Afternoon!

Deb~ Ok so you have a big boy..... :rotfl: well hope your big kid gets better soon! :sick:

Kristin~ Yay for your $aving$! :banana: So cool about a possible June trip! Double yay! :banana: :banana:

Chan~ Ok, I tried to download the track from the rehearsal CD but no luck. Um, no this is not AI, LOL! :rotfl: I am not AI material..... I am classically trained! :rolleyes1 (that me singing) And it is almost like making fun of me anyways that why I agreed to it! I break out my opera skills all the time but in a goofing off manner so I am good at cheesing it up! If you have ever seen the Voices of Liberty at Epcot in the American Adventure, thats me! OK heres the deal, I will do AI if you do EE AND RNRC AND ToT! ;) Seriously, on the track it sounds like a opera singer singing with a accent and I pictured like a big lady with the horns and braids (you can get some from the WS in Norway or Germany LOL) Sean was like no way, I want you to sing it like snow white, you can do it right, Ms. Disney? LOL There is even a part where I am suppose to giggle at the "animals" and it reminds me of Enchanted! princess:

I never posted what I am selling. Oops. :upsidedow Mostly girls 18-24 m, 2t, and a little 12m. Baby stuff. A few stride rite black patent church shoes. I am sadly listing the most adorable baby LULU fall outfit I have had fro several years, dress, leggings, and hat! I love it made such cute pumpkin patch pictures! :sad1: I have some cute Christmas one pieces that are brand new. But I think that are like 3-6 or 6-9 months, they are at the bottom and I am not about to drag them out. LOL! Boys 4-5t. Oh, I am selling a new Phillips Mp3 video player that I got for Christmas but wanted a ipod and never used it (my poor DH thought it was a ipod). The box got thrown away on accident and walmart would not take it back even with the receipt. :rolleyes:

OK I am LOOKING for Size 3t and 5-6 girls and 6 boys. Those smocked dresses might be something I am interested in ..... PM when you list what you don't want to keep!

This thread cheered me up! I was catching the last couple of pages and I already feel happier (I was having a bad day). Anyway, the whole fying thing is an issue for me. I would take a xanax if we weren't traveling with kids, but it makes me so groggy - I need to be keen incase we have an emergency landing (see I really obsess over it). I hate to fly. I try real hard not to show that fear in front of my kids, but it's hard.

I need to go to the grocery store while the inlaws have my munchkins. I swear I wish I didn't even have a kitchen. All I really need is a toaster, a microwave, a coffee pot, some bread, frozen waffles and bacon. I only have a kitchen because it came with the house. Now I have to go buy some food to put in it, and make it look like I'm going to cook it for my family ;)

Chan, those HM bottlecaps still didn't come today. I emailed the seller. I hope they get her by Saturday!!!

mandymommy, I must have missed what type of things are you looking for? I am listing lots of custom sets 3t, 4t. also, does anyone know any Avery's or Jack's? I have some monogram stuff to!

Hey, has anyone every stayed in Conch and had a MK view? Since our first visit to the GF I've wondered how fantastic the view would be there....

This thread cheered me up! I was catching the last couple of pages and I already feel happier (I was having a bad day). Anyway, the whole fying thing is an issue for me. I would take a xanax if we weren't traveling with kids, but it makes me so groggy - I need to be keen incase we have an emergency landing (see I really obsess over it). I hate to fly. I try real hard not to show that fear in front of my kids, but it's hard.

I need to go to the grocery store while the inlaws have my munchkins. I swear I wish I didn't even have a kitchen. All I really need is a toaster, a microwave, a coffee pot, some bread, frozen waffles and bacon. I only have a kitchen because it came with the house. Now I have to go buy some food to put in it, and make it look like I'm going to cook it for my family ;)

Chan, those HM bottlecaps still didn't come today. I emailed the seller. I hope they get her by Saturday!!!

mandymommy, I must have missed what type of things are you looking for? I am listing lots of custom sets 3t, 4t. also, does anyone know any Avery's or Jack's? I have some monogram stuff to!

Hey, has anyone every stayed in Conch and had a MK view? Since our first visit to the GF I've wondered how fantastic the view would be there....

Glad you are feeling better!

OK I like to fly but never flew until recently and had just began watching LOST, I actually thought if dressing to survive life on a weird island! :laughing:

I pmd you! :)

I can't believe we've been back 5 days and I am just now getting around to posting about our trip! Yikes!

Well, let's see....

We stayed at the GF 8/15-23. Yup, that's right. We were there for good 'ol Fay! Needless to say it was a VERY wet week, and that was a bummer, but we still had a great time. This was our family's first time at the GF, though I have stayed there before for a weekend stay in the late 90's. I stayed there with a dear friend who was the nanny for Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgewick - we stayed (along with Kevin and kids) in a 2 BR suite in RPC. Needless to say we had the royal treatment that weekend. This visit would not be as lavish, but we were very much looking forward to it nonetheless!

We checked in early on Friday the 15th (flight got in around 9:30, we were at the GF about an hour later) where I was told "we're sorry...we won't be able to accomodate your request for a Garden View room....so we're going to put you in a MK view room!!" :yay: Yay! I was practically in tears. SOOOO excited at our good fortune! Room was not ready as the resort was at full capacity due to a HUGE convention that would be ending Sunday (well, Saturday actually, and they would all be leaving Sunday). NO PROBLEMO! I'll just wait for my MK view room! So we had lunch at Gaspy's, wandered around the resort, walked back and forth between the GF & Poly a few times (kids napped in the stroller so we just kept walking and walking), then settled into the lobby until our room was ready.

We got into our room around 3:30 - I *think* it was Boca Chica...2nd floor, last room on the hallway. We loved the room. Great decor, nice and bright with the airy feel that I kept reading about. :thumbsup2 Really VERY pretty. We quickly went to the balcony to see our beautiful MK view. Well....Hmmmm. How about that. We see the CR, I think a little of SM, a BIG pine tree right in front of us, and oh wait! Step to the end of the balcony and lean faaaar to the left - THERE IT IS! The Castle! Ok, not what we were expecting, but that's OK. We paid for a garden view room, so this is still a nice surprise. Then we saw it....down to our right....right below our balcony. A lovely little walled off construction area. With equipment, workers, supplies, mud, filth, etc. Hmm. Well THAT'S not very pretty. At all. Now we understand the upgrade. We sat on this for a while and decided to go down for dinner at the GF Cafe (lovely).

That evening I decided that I'd rather have our GV room with no construction than the MK view (sort-of) with construction, so I traipsed to the front desk to inquire about moving the next day. I had originally requested a GV room in Sago Cay, marina side, so this is what I asked about moving to. I was told that they could move us, if we moved RIGHT THEN (not sure why it had to be right then, but I didn't question, I just accepted). Well, oh dear. It was about 8:30 at night, my kids (3 and almost 5) had just fallen asleep after a very long travel day and a very early morning. Oh man. DH wanted to kill me when I called to tell him we were moving. Not the best decision on my part - had to go back to the room and completely pack up again, move all our bags, groceries, sleeping kiddos, etc. Bad mommy. BUT - once we settled in to our new Sago Cay room, got the kiddos back to sleep, and looked out our balcony we were more than pleased. We LOVED Sago Cay - great location! Right by Gasparilla's, bus stop, and easy walk to the main building. Perfect! It was a bit of a fiasco to get there, but I'm soooooo happy we 'downgraded' and moved to Sago with our beautiful marina view and NO CONSTRUCTION! :thumbsup2 Seriously, this was NOT a downgrade IMO.

My feelings on the GF, for anyone who would like to hear them:
1. Loved Sago, as I said before.
2. Love the GF decor - rooms, lobby, grounds, etc. Beautiful. Fresh, gorgeous floral arrangements everywhere...what a treat!
3. Loved having a character meal in our resort - we did both the dinner and breakfast at 1900PF. Kiddos LOVED being able to walk by the doorway by the GFCafe and see the characters in 1900PF. I tried my best to keep them from gawking while people were sitting there eating, but it was not easy. Sorry if my kids were staring at you while you ate! :flower3:
4. Loved the beach pool/slide/cabanas - even though we were only able to use them 2 days thanks to Fay. Kids loved the slide and mom loved relaxing in the cabana for the short amount of time I was there. Loved that they never got excessively busy or crowded, unlike our pool at the Poly last year.
5. CM's were fine. Polite, but certainly not over-the-top. As expected I'd say.
6. Gasparillas....hm. Honestly, I think there could be some improvement here. The menu was just not that great. I liked the offerings at the WL and Poly much more. Not terrible, but it could be better.
7. Fireworks and EWP - WOW! And I mean WOW!! Were they loud! I couldn't believe it. We stayed at the Poly last year and there was no comparison to what we heard each night at the GF. I thought something was falling through the ceiling above on my first night! :lmao: This was not a problem per-se, just an observation. I did get a huge kick out of the fact the my best friend, first timer at Disney, called the front desk when the EWP started on our first night to ask "what the HELL is that?!" I was cracking up when she told me that the next morning.
5. Loved being on the monorail - of course.
6. Busy. Busy. The resort was busy! Not always, but there was much more traffic milling about the resort than I expected. This is one thing that I really didn't like about staying at the Poly last year, and for some reason I didn't expect it at the GF. (silly I know, it's on the monorail so why wouldn't it be busy?!) It didn't seem as bad as the Poly, probably because of the size, but I definitely noticed it. I will say that I loved the quietness of the marina area - it always seemed to be much more serene than the rest of the resort. I'd request Sago again in a heartbeat.
7. Dislikes....well, none really. I mentioned the noise and the traffic, but they definitely wouldn't stop me from staying there again. I can't say I disliked anything really. It's a beautiful resort.

We have decided to buy in at the DVC, so I'm not sure we'll stay at the GF again. However, there's nothing that would keep me away from doing so. It's a very pretty resort and we had a lovely stay (aside from the crummy weather). Thanks to all for the help you gave before our trip! This thread was a great resource.

Erin

CRUM! Just realized I posted this on the chat thread! Sorry guys!! I'm copying and pasting to the other thread now. oops.

Hello all...I knew I'd be way behind by the time I got back today :rotfl: Forgive me it may take me awhile to learn who is who and address you all as such!
Thanks Mickeynut for the welcome and advice...he's kind of caught up in a bunch of work stuff right now (he runs his brothers company) so he has no time to listen to me go on about disney even if its casually :rotfl: He's way to preoccupied with work (when bil goes out of town then dh is consumed by work and guess what...bil is out of town for the next few weeks :rolleyes1 ). Glad to hear your son has allergies and not some type of virus...allergies aren't the greatest but at least they can be controlled!

Hmmm, I'll be quite disappointed if I get to my room and I paid for a MK view and I get a tree instead...the reason I'm paying is so my princess can see Cinderella's castle right outside on our balcony and she can be excited...I've been afraid of this all long reading that some views are obstructed by trees...ugh I know dh won't be happy with me either if that happens since he wants to stay at WL and still has no idea I switched us :rotfl:

Hooray for the good airfare prices!!!! One of the reasons we are driving is because airfare is so expensive and with the extra bag charges and such it just seems like more hassle with two little kids!

Ebay...I'm selling size 2T boy (some new 3T boy) all gymboree, old navy, and gap. I have a little bit of 4T girl stuff left and some 5T NWT stuff I'm selling again all gap, gymbo, and old navy. I don't know what you all think but I have to say I don't have near as much luck selling boys clothing as I do girls :confused3 I started with all girls so now all I have left is my son's clothes...probably alot of listing fees and not much profit for me ahead :(

Hi Gals....Chan I got your call!!!!! OMG I looked at school it was 159 and now when i just went in its up to 178...i dont know how to make the adjustment....grrr...and at school i didnt have my confirmation number. I just put it in my crackberry so i have it with me from now on!

WTG Kristin....dang it for Dawn ;(

7. Fireworks and EWP - WOW! And I mean WOW!! Were they loud! I couldn't believe it. We stayed at the Poly last year and there was no comparison to what we heard each night at the GF. I thought something was falling through the ceiling above on my first night! :lmao: This was not a problem per-se, just an observation. I did get a huge kick out of the fact the my best friend, first timer at Disney, called the front desk when the EWP started on our first night to ask "what the HELL is that?!"

That's freaking funny :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter