"Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...and we wouldn't let that sink be turned....nobody wanted to stick their spoon into some coffee icecream!!! Hey, I think they do have some sugar free options there. Not positive though because that wans't what I wa looking for haha..Yep, no whipped cream for Jo EVER. We request it and 90% of the time the sundae shows up w/whip cream....cause for a big frown from jo...she won't even let us spoon it off. It leaves residue...:rotfl:

Hey, budget minded GFers, I just thought of something....a Kitchen sink is about $22 vs individual sundaes that are about $7.:rotfl: :rotfl: You do the math.:rotfl2: Had to give my tip for the day....and I didn't even get that off the BB.:rotfl: That's original.:thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't planning on hitting DTD or the resorts over by epcot this trip...but you never know.
With it being just me and the princess... the plan is to hit the parks in the morning and stick with only the monorail resorts to explore. We are going to spend a lot more time at the GF than we did in Feb. The boys had us up at sunrise ready to ride rides and on the go until night :rolleyes1
Savannah and I like to "mosey" and are a bit more laid back :lmao: she has already said she wants to be out of the parks and into the GF pool by 3pm everyday..no exeptions :lmao:
The June heat can be a killer :scared:

OHHHHHHH I also want to say
Happy Cinco de Mayo

:dance3:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!

fancyfeastjpg-772472.jpg

I am trying to get into 1900 Park Fare for Mothers Day dinner because I had the realization that Lady Tremaine might be a stich on Mothers Day!

We are going on Mother's Day! Haha - I never thought about that, but I think you are probably right - I am sure she will play it up on Mother's Day. Cool, I can't wait now :yay:

Good morning ladies! I have a sweet little bird singing outside my window, I'm I'm thinking about singing to it like Mary Poppins :lmao:

I have though about both. I need the Augmentation from nursing. I was HUGE when I nursed, and nursed for like 5 years straight now my girls are very saggy. I don't want huge jugs just perky 22 year old jugs KWIM ;) I do have a good friend that had implants but she seriously needed them. She showed me her before and after pics an the side profile of her before looked like a 12 year old girl. :eek: She insisted on the smallest implants she could get and hers look so nice and natural. She told me the key was to not let them talk you into going bigger. My friend also said it was not that bad she had lipo also in her thighs and they used a new technology that said made it less painful. I say we all have different pain level so just expect it to hurt like he**!

I really need the tummy tuck, my doc said even after loosing the 30 lbs I have to loose I need it to tighten my abdominal wall and remove loose skin from my first pregnancy where I got HUGE. I lost a ton of weight after that pregnancy b/c I nursed and worked out 5 days a week in an advanced step class. The weight fell off so fast I had a lot of loose skin.

Trust me I have my own way's of checking people out, my dad did just retired and he was in "law enforcement" if you KWIM. JK ;) I haven't checked you out I'm just bringing a tazer just in case! Ha ha! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yup my gut needs serious work! What is so gross is there is no fat in my tummy skin... its all like icky crepe paper TMI TMI I know... but its grosssssss
I had a friend get a TT and I helped her recover and MAN is that some painful surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't do pain well so am researching having it done but....well...err.. did I mention I don't do pain well :scared1:
I nursed all 3 of my kiddos... Ds13 was 10.5 pounds, Ds10 was 9.8 pounds and Savannah they had to take early because she had gotten so big my body was shutting down :scared1: She was 2 months preemie and weighed 9 pounds :laughing:
Talk about people getting a good laugh at my tiny little preemie :laughing:
I nursed all 3 and they were ALL beast and hungry ALL the time! I ended up having to suppliment with Ds13 as I just couldn't make it as fast as he wanted it :rotfl: he would nurse for an hour and then suck down a full 8oz bottle of formula :scared1: He weighed 32 pounds when he was 6 months old!!!!!!!! Now he is skinny skinny thing... only in the 10% on his growth weight chart ..go figure :rolleyes1
Savannah was my best nurser and we were a team for 2 years! After that she wanted a cup like her big brothers :thumbsup2 so she weaned herself ....leaving me in much pain :rotfl2:

I know what you mean about perky... trust me :rotfl2:
When DH and I were having our serious talk about me getting it done... I told them I wanted them to SALUTE THE SUN :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Wishes~ How old are you?!?!!?!?!?
You look soooooooooo dang young.
I am feeling REALLY old now.... going to go sit over on the old fogie couch with Chan
Hey chan... you got any of those fiber pills left?

This one is better!! Those cats are stupido.

margarita.gif

Our neighbors celebrate Cinco de Mayo and have brought us over food that they had left over! YUMMY! They have a huge party and have the music and everything. We normally make tacos and sit on the sunroom so we can hear the festivities and enjoy the music! FUN! Can you tell we live in a small town when we get excited about the neighbors Cinco de Mayo party :rotfl: :rotfl:

Our neighbors celebrate Cinco de Mayo and have brought us over food that they had left over! YUMMY! They have a huge party and have the music and everything. We normally make tacos and sit on the sunroom so we can hear the festivities and enjoy the music! FUN! Can you tell we live in a small town when we get excited about the neighbors Cinco de Mayo party :rotfl: :rotfl:

See our neighbors have a huge block party for Halloween ...all the adults dress up and we have more fun than the kids... the fun of living in a small town :thumbsup2

I am feeling REALLY old now.... going to go sit over on the old fogie couch with Chan

You are only as old as you feel....I feel 22.:thumbsup2 No fiber pills here...I do have a lifetime supply of immodium though....:rotfl:

Hey, that pic Wishes posted is of her KIDS, you goof!!!:rotfl:

I love it!!! I am from a small town, too. Gotta take the fun where you find it.:goodvibes

You are only as old as you feel....I feel 22.:thumbsup2 No fiber pills here...I do have a lifetime supply of immodium though....:rotfl:

Hey, that pic Wishes posted is of her KIDS, you goof!!!:rotfl:

I love it!!! I am from a small town, too. Gotta take the fun where you find it.:goodvibes

ohhhhhhhh ok her kids :rotfl: :rotfl:
I was feeling really old over here :rotfl: :rotfl:
I was thinking I have t shirts older than her :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Wishes~ your kids look great! A little young to be dating but they are adorable ;)

Oh now I am a doofus... i told you I was a ding bat hehe
BOTH are her kids as in they aint'e dating anytime soon hahahahah

OMG! You are so bad! :rotfl:

Yea, I think that is her daughter. Remember she had to get those cabanas b/c DD skin is so fair and needs the shade........ Great pic Wishes, and congrats on figuring out how to post them :thumbsup2

Hey, Praline....I forgot to mention what you said about how you and Savannah will mosey....that is how my girls and I like to do WDw, too.....we have MUCH more fun that way. We dawdle and shop and watch shows and street performances, pin trade, and just take it so much easier. Jo is a water bug and we will definitely be in the pools for a few hours daily. It's a really nice relaxing way to do WDW vs. with the guys and we are always feeling pressured to make sure they are not bored. They don't like the pool or shopping or dinking around the way us girls do. :rolleyes:

Girls rock.:thumbsup2

PS...she is bad, isn't she Mandy?!?! :) Putting me on the old fogie couch....sheesh......

BTW, Brook I checked out your weight loss video last night and got misty eyed. That pic of you rock climbing with that tight harness made me realize that you gained a whole new life and could have never done that at your old weight! Congrats! So happy for you :hug:

DH wants to know what program you used to make your video he wants to put some of our family pics to music and make a video.

Channing~ thats the guys in the family here... GO GO GO... never stop and smell the roses :sad2:

We are doing Disney OUR WAY... we have our ADR's and a basic what day to be in what park but really I am hoping to be out of the parks by 3pm ...MAYBE go back in the evening when the sun goes down but who knows :confused3
If we miss something we miss it! She missed the Beauty and the Beast show this last time due to her brothers so that is a MUST DO... but we are just going to mosey and have fun :thumbsup2 no commando style touring here... no guide book to tell us where to go when either :rotfl:
Maybe not the most effiecent way to do Disney but I know we will have tons of fun and that's all that matters :goodvibes

We found them way too funny --- and not scary at all. My 4 year old DD was hugging them and getting autographs and the boys danced with the sisters. (Yeah my 13 year old picks up women everywhere :rolleyes1 ... must be all of those ballet classes, since he's usually the only male he gets way too much attention)

DD wore her Cinderella gown and they told her she was much prettier than their step-sister Cinderella.

I think you'll love them! Have a great time!

ohhhhhhhh ok her kids :rotfl: :rotfl:
I was feeling really old over here :rotfl: :rotfl:
I was thinking I have t shirts older than her :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Wishes~ your kids look great! A little young to be dating but they are adorable ;)

Oh now I am a doofus... i told you I was a ding bat hehe
BOTH are her kids as in they aint'e dating anytime soon hahahahah

Their from NY not West Virgina!

Just remind her of where your couch is, the RPC, and let her know you will be waving to her in the slums AKA SL!

I LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT THAT ONE :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
very true .... us young kiddos can only afford SL ..the slums :sad2:
Actually Channing is not that much older than I am but I refuse to acknowledge my age :thumbsup2 she is brave!

I use a couple of programs to do the video thing. I do a lot of video editing for our scout pack. That particular one I used Microsoft movie maker ... its pretty simple :thumbsup2

Just remind her of where your couch is, the RPC, and let her know you will be waving to her in the slums AKA SL!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ya! :thumbsup2 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Channing~ thats the guys in the family here... GO GO GO... never stop and smell the roses :sad2:

We are doing Disney OUR WAY... we have our ADR's and a basic what day to be in what park but really I am hoping to be out of the parks by 3pm ...MAYBE go back in the evening when the sun goes down but who knows :confused3
If we miss something we miss it! She missed the Beauty and the Beast show this last time due to her brothers so that is a MUST DO... but we are just going to mosey and have fun :thumbsup2 no commando style touring here... no guide book to tell us where to go when either :rotfl:
Maybe not the most effiecent way to do Disney but I know we will have tons of fun and that's all that matters :goodvibes

We have the most fun that girl way and somehow magic comes our way when we are taking our time vs running all over.
:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter