Hayrides?

I know they're at 6:30 and 9:00 - you catch it in front of Pioneer Hall. I don't know how long they last though - maybe someone else does?

Just a side note to add.......It is ACTUALLY a wagon ride!! No hay is on the wagon. The last time I rode it alot of people were upset that there wasn't any hay!!

Most "hay rides" actually use straw. Hay is a feed source for animals and straw is used for bedding it is not as expensive as hay. Many people have allergies and that may be why it is a wagon ride. Plus hay/straw can be itchy especially if you are in shorts. Assuming the wagon is horse drawn, you will not lose any of ambiance on a "wagon ride"

Renee

I for one am glad to hear there is no actual hay on the 'hay ride'. hachoo hachoo:)

Actually when I went on it there was a very light layer of straw spread out on the floor of the wagon. Perhaps they put it there due to complaints ? :rolleyes: Like a tiny bit of straw in the wagon would make those people happy ! I was a happy camper though cause I am somewhat allergic to hay and was delighted about the lack of it. :)

Oh and back to the original question - I think it lasts about 45 minutes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter