HEA Dessert Party

When I said that about one and done, it was before they had lawn seating. Once the lawn opened up, we became believers! Sometimes they have a photopass photographer there, so that's even better! I'm really not paying for the Desserts and we don't drink "adult beverages" anymore, lol, so the party part is definitely not worth it. We ARE however happy to pay for the real estate! Not jammed in. A comfortable place to sit prior to the show. Location. Location. Location. Lol!
My bad:) Then I guess we disagree. LOL For myself and DW we do not feel paying that much for the view is even close to being worth it. Our last couple of trips (Turkey week being the last one) we came about 30-45 minutes before the show and had a real good site line standing right by the grassy area and we were not shoulder to shoulder. The cost = $0 compared to $500 for a family of 4:eek: What bothered me is that even in the grassy area, there were parents towards the front, still putting their children on their shoulders:(

My bad:) Then I guess we disagree. LOL For myself and DW we do not feel paying that much for the view is even close to being worth it. Our last couple of trips (Turkey week being the last one) we came about 30-45 minutes before the show and had a real good site line standing right by the grassy area and we were not shoulder to shoulder. The cost = $0 compared to $500 for a family of 4:eek: What bothered me is that even in the grassy area, there were parents towards the front, still putting their children on their shoulders:(

This is part of the reason I want Treats and Seats

Ah, so frustrated that my trip is in a little over a month and nothing! I feel like they’re gonna release them after midnight when I’m fast asleep and phone is on silent and when I wake up, they’ll all be gone, sigh.

I was up early for my ADR day practising with a VPN, lol. Imagine my surprise when Seats and Treats flagged up ~ this was 830am UK time. I grabbed it thinking surely it was a glitch but I was able to book. Couldn’t do any of my others till after 1100am as expected though. Although there can be a delay in showing availability at 60 days I was told they can drop after midnight Orlando time (dessert parties), which is how I luckily came across it.
This was last year though.
Fingers crossed for everyone
What date did you get?

I’m glad I found this thread. I’m looking for treats and seats in mid April, it’s the last piece of our trip to put into place and it’s driving me crazy! Come on, if you make us play the games of exactly 60 days out at least release things for us to book at 60 days!

We have 9 people, does anyone know if treats and seats will let me book 9 together instead of 5 and 4?

I hoped that we'd have some warning... The "Reservations will be available soon; check back later for booking dates and details." message implies that they'll let us know the booking date in advance.

I hoped that we'd have some warning... The "Reservations will be available soon; check back later for booking dates and details." message implies that they'll let us know the booking date in advance.
I’m hoping so too but not holding my breath! Are we guessing tomorrow just because it’s March 1st? Come on, Disney! I just want to book it for my last park night and cross it off the list. Just let me overpay for mediocre desserts already, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter