Heading TO FW in 9 days!!!

tci1212

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
We will be flying to Orlando on Mon Jan 20th. We will be staying in Fw Cabins. Anyone else going to be there? I was wondering how many people camp in Jan? Does anyone know if the pools are warm enough to swim in?

The pools are heated so you are ok as long as you are in the water but when you come out be sure to have plenty of DRY towels and dry clothes to change into.

:bounce:

We will also be there 1/20 - 26 for our FIRST disney vacation! We will be in a full hookup hopefully by a playground for our 3 children ages 9,5,5. We are bringing our swimsuits just in case, but the weather reports looks a little on the cooler side right now. I'm packing for all types of weather and plan on doing laundry while I am there.

Beside myself with excitement!

Karen

May I suggest you go to Weather.com or something like that & check the forecast for Orlando during your trip. It just may help with what clothing items to pack. They, like the rest of us it seems, have been having weird weather!

Notice my coutdown is now in the 200's!!! Wooo hooo!

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter