Heads up on some Orlando stores

msvlwb

Mouseketeer
I haven't been here in ages but I got emails with this info and thought I should mention it.
Didn't know if this had been posted or not. Two scrapbook stores in Orlando have closed this week. They both had landlord issues. It's a shame, hopefully they will figure something out.

The Scrapbook Shak at the Altamonte Mall and
SCRAPBOOK HEADQUARTERS
4270 ALOMA AVE #140
WINTER PARK, FL 32792
(407) 774-1533

I didn't want anyone to plan a trip on their vacation and get to a closed store. :(

Don't for get the Scrapbook Expo is in Orlando the last week of March I think Friday- Sunday. This year it's at the Covention Center on Intenational Dr.
Expo Site
I used to live in Florida and I so miss it. I hope to make it down soon.

Val
I try to post on my blog coupons and sale stuff for scrapbook stores, and other stores too. Here is the link .
http://www.valerievalera.com

Oh NOO!!!!!!! Those are like 2 of the only 4 scrapbook local stores near me. *cries* I used to always go the the Scrapbook Headquarters for crops. I'm so sad. :( GOSH this is the worst news of the week.....*cries some more*

Theres a scrapbook store in the Oviedo mall...that would probably be too far for tourists to go to.....I don't know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter