Hello from OK!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

It's official!! We'll be at WDW December 3-10. Yea!!!!!!!!!! I swore we wouldn't become one of those crazy Disney families. :laughing: Oh, well, there are worse things than multiple Disney trips. ;) I hope one day to have loads of money so I can take our friends who are not fortunate enough to be able to go to Disney. I never take for granted how fortunate we are to be able to have these wonderful vacations.

Now, I just have to sit down with the crew and get started on these ADRs (that I'm over a month late on doing!! :eek: ).

Well that game sucked. Terrible officiating for such a big game.

Hope all of you are doing great.

Anyway BOOMER!

We just got back from Dallas...sigh.:sad2:

I still love my Sooners, though. Now we just have to hope Texas can lose twice!

SOONER!!!!!

Hey Okies!!

Anyone else headed to Disney soon? We'll be there in 17 days!!! :woohoo:

Have a great trip.

We are supposed to be there for New Years but I'm not sure if we are going to cancel or not. Part of the family can't go so we are going to have to go with them in June or July and I am feeling guilty about going twice so close together. So please come back and post a couple of Christmas decoration pics for me just in case I cancel.

Have a great trip.

We are supposed to be there for New Years but I'm not sure if we are going to cancel or not. Part of the family can't go so we are going to have to go with them in June or July and I am feeling guilty about going twice so close together. So please come back and post a couple of Christmas decoration pics for me just in case I cancel.

Hey, we just got back in June, and I'm trying to organize a :scared: Spring Break :scared: trip since it falls in the $200 gift card portion of the 7 for 4 promo. Do it!!

Some neighbors from Midwest City will be joining you in 19 days! :yay:

:banana: Where are you staying? What are your plans??

We'll be at SoG from December 3-7, YC from December 7-10. We're considering heading to MK for the rumored parade taping day. My mom wants to, but we already have a CP ADR on the 4th, and we're trying to do one day on, one day off. We'd have to go to AK on the 5th (since I originally planned it on the 6th, the taping day). We'll do EP and HS the last half of our trip since we'll be in an EP resort. MVMCP on the 9th.

:cool1: :wizard: :banana: :love: :cloud9: :santa: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

It's 2 am, we just got home!!!!!! We were frozen but happy. What a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1:

I just started watching football (yes, I'm a bad OU grad), so I'm of absolutely no help to you. Just sounds like sour grapes to me. Somebody call the...
waaahmbulance.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter