Hello, just another newbie here

kcork1026

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to hello and thanks to all who have posted such wondeful information. I am making my 3rd trip to Disney World (my first was in 1976, and my second in 1989), I am sure a lot has changed. This will be the first trip for my DH as well as my 13 year old DD, and 8 year old DD.

I am so excited!!!!!! :earsboy:

We are staying at the Pop Century the week of 6/14-6/20.

I will also be traveling with my parents who will be clebrating their 35th anniversary, I was hoping to book them on speciality cruise for fireworks, any suggestions.

Thanks so much!

Hi, welcome to the Dis, sounds like you will have a great trip! Let us know if we can help in your planning :wave2:

:cool1: Welcome to the DIS,and have a great trip.We stayed at the POP a year ago,and loved it!You will too!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :cold:

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Check out the thread on Illuminations Cruise on the Theme Parks Board. It helped me when booking my cruise :teeth: Fingers crossed for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter