Hello

DixieAmos

<font color=teal>Lady of the Manor<br><font color=
Hello I`m new here. It`s not very busy here. Are there not many people from Great Britain on here?

Hello, we're just back from our first trip to Florida, and must recommend the Alligator Bayou lodges at Port Orleans Riverside. The setting is beautiful.
Just one question - when will Disney bring out new merchandise eg. pin badges, for Port Orleans Riverside?

Hi DixieAmos i am from the UK too? Which part of England are you from? BTW i have been reading you posts and they are all very funny!!

Edayy

Hello lots of persons!!I am from the bottom of England what part are you from Edayy?My stories are not meant to be funny,I am trying to obtain information for an enjoyable holiday,but I am glad I can make you smile

Hi DixieAmos

I am from the top of Scotland and I usually lurk on the UKDIS board but have just nipped over here for a spotch about! I have picked up loads of information for my trip in October - are you going to manage a holiday to Orlando this year?

Hello

i am from birmingham in the west midlands

i am WBA supporter and we are off to ASMo in july for the second year in a row.

Lets make this a good page....

anyone else off to WDW in July!???:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter