Help booking experiences

Anyone else had trouble trying to book experiences/tours recently.
We want to do the droid building, behind the seeds and wild africa trek. I have clicked on the book experience button on the app, which then redirects me to the disney uk website, but when I try different dates there are no more buttons to click on to book, it just lists times and dates and says a valid admission to let and reservation are required (born of which I have). Am I missing something. We are still 50 days out

Same issues here. We had to use the chat function in MDE in order to book the light sabre experience a few weeks ago. The CM booked the reservation for us pretty easily though and took payment details online.

I am not sure if this would work, but have you tried to use a VPN to connect to the site as if you were in the USA? It's a wild guess, but the fact it's redirecting you to the UK website is "fishy". Maybe not everything is implemented in the UK website. I had problem with Genie+ during my last stay and I later discovered it was a problem with geofencing.

I am not sure if this would work, but have you tried to use a VPN to connect to the site as if you were in the USA? It's a wild guess, but the fact it's redirecting you to the UK website is "fishy". Maybe not everything is implemented in the UK website. I had problem with Genie+ during my last stay and I later discovered it was a problem with geofencing.
Thank you. It worked. Took a bit of working out as I'm not very tech savvy, but managed to book what we wanted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter