Help! Cinderella is booked til April !!!

Tomskatt

<font color=olive>Why can't a 42 yr old man put hi
My 3 1/2 yr old is determined to spend time with Cinderella and I can't get a reservation for brkfst on ANY day we are there! He is afraid of the big costumes but wants to see the "real people" (those only dressed up, KWIM?) Does anyone know where he can see Cinderella, Snow White or any other "real characters". Also, anyone have any idea what the chances are of getting a last minuter reservation at the castle? I am so upset, because it is the only thing besides the train that he is talking about!

Go to www.readersclubhouse.com and then go to the Trading Floor. There is a guy Howie that seems to work magic for Cindy's PS. Ask for his help for the dates your there. Also the other advise is to call 2 days before and see if anyone has cancelled. Go luck.

The princesses some times appear at the Toon Town character tent. We've also seen Snow white and Fairy Godmother on Main Street in Expo Hall (I think that's what it's called). We've seen Mary Poppins and Snow White at Epcot. Also, it wouldn't hurt to stop by the castle and see if they've had any cancellations or can squeeze you in. Check out the character dinners at the resorts too - I think some of them might have face characters. Good luck!

1900 Park Fare at the GF has face characters at breakfast. It's a wonderful Buffet. We've enjoyed Mary Poppins, Snow White, Belle, etc. Dinner is Winnie the Pooh and friends.:)

We saw Cinderella at Toon Town. We also saw Snow White, the Fairy Godmother and Prince Charming in the Castle Loby at Lunch and it was easy to get a Ps for then.( we got it the morning of the day we ate there.) I don't know how often they are there at lunch, but they were wonderful and made the wait for our table fun.

Jordan's mom

In toontown at the "judges tent" and gift shop there are three lines for characters. We have always seen Cinderella and one of the mice there. Also Minnie and "friends" and "Hundred acre wood friends". Those are the three lines. If you go to town hall at mk and guest relations at other parks they will tell you who is scheduled that day and where. Saves time, tears and backtracking to check in advance. Keep calling for CRT - they sometimes open up but don't count on it - let it be a bonus if it happens.
Good luck
TJ

Tomskatt - believe me I know how you feel! We are there 02/23 - 03/09 and I started calling on 01/11--Too late! I should have taken the advice of many on these boards to call starting at 7:00 am 60 days out from the first day you are there. I won't make that mistake again. A CM advised me as to reeddi's strategy above. Hopefully a cancellation on any day we are there will get us in. You can bet I'll be making the call at 7:00 am each morning. Lesson learned - listen to those who know!

Tim.

We saw Cindy at Toon Town and also saw her dancing with Prince Charming in the lobby of the castle. We made lunch ressies for the castle, which aren't as hard to come by as breakfast. It's not a character meal, but they were in the lobby greeting people. My DD got pictures with both and she thought the dancing was beautiful. I read somewhere that they are not always there, but sometimes are. I guess maybe we were lucky. Cindy is DD's favorite.

We just got back and we saw Cinderella everywhere! It seems like there were characters everywhere, much more so than in the summer. I called two days out and got a seating no problem. I would definately give it a try.

Tomskatt

We had dinner there last march at the castle and Cindy was in the waiting area greeting kids. I would also think of trying to be a walk in.

The sixty day thing is amazing. Zurg and I sat in bed each armed with a cell phone and began calling at 6:50am. We both were able to get through and I was able to get ressies for 20 people there are a large group of friends who are at WDW from our town so we all are going for breakfast.... Go luck and maybe we will see y ou there:D 27 days46 mins.

We will keep trying! Hey Zurg's wife.....if you get any cancellations from your large group...let me know ;) See you there!

Try calling at the 2 day mark. So if you were going March 10 through 15 start calling March 8th at 6:50 and be ready to say really fast Cinderellas breakfast for March 10, _ people, any available time. Then call every day after that until you get one. I did this in August and got a ressie the first time I called. Good luck.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter