• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help..final payment?

goofygal1975

DIS Veteran
Ok, I need help. When you book a cruise at least a year in advanced, when is your final payment due?? I have a cruise booked for 5/04 and payed our deposit already. But in a note from the TA confirming our stateroom switch, it states final payment is due this year, 3/10/03. I'm hoping that is just a mistake and have a email into her, but you guys are always so quick to respond, i thought i'd check here!! Thanks in advanced, from a frantic 1st time cruiser!!!

I know the final payment to DCL is due 60 days in advance. For example our June 21 cruise has final payment due April 21. So for a 5/04 it would seem that final payment would be due in 3/04. If the cruise is a May 10 cruise then March 10 would make sense - but 04 not 03. It sounds like either a typo on the TA's part or they booked you for THIS year!

On the other hand I suppose a TA could have a policy that is quite a bit different - final payment is due not so many days before embarkation date, but so many days after booking.

Hope it works out.

Deb

Oh my goodness....do you a printed confirmation from Disney on the change? Is it possible that the TA accidentially booked you for THIS may and not NEXT May? That would make the final payment due now(60 days out)

we just made the switch last night, and she just sent me an email confirming the switch and when final payment was due, She also mentioned a new confirmation would be sent in the mail. I am almost positive that I looked at the other confirm. sent and it did state 5/16/04. So lets hope all this was just a silly typo!!! Thanks so much for the quick responses, i feel a little better now! i'll give an update as soon as i know!!!!

Originally posted by goofygal1975
Help..final payment

Yes, I need help with my final payment too...

donations accepted in all currencies - just let me know how much you want to give!

>>^..^<<

Originally posted by >>^..^<<
Yes, I need help with my final payment too...

donations accepted in all currencies - just let me know how much you want to give!

>>^..^<<

LOL...

Whew...ok, all is ok again!! ;) TA said she had a case of happy fingers and typed the wrong year in!! Thank goodness!

Oh, and any monetary donations towards the help of my final payment are always welcome.....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter