Help!! First trip to disney..

Disnee Dad Says.......................................To keep your camara dry, there are two easy options. If you are wearing a poncho you can put it under the poncho aganst your stomach. If you keep it in a back pack but are worried about those pesky water rides where stuff inside the carrying case still gets wet, the answer is.........a Ziploc Bag!!

I have used a Ziploc bag before and that works quite well. Also, on some of the rides (Kali River Rapids) they have a place to put your backpacks and fanny packs that keeps most of the water off of them.

I bought a slightly oversized fanny pack at WM or Target the last time we went. It was designed to carry water bottles on each end but that made it too heavy so I cut out the mesh part for that. I needed to be able to carry - camera- film - insulin-syringes-bloodtester (have a smaller one) - sweet treats. They all worked nicely in here. Passes and $$ & Credit cards in the smaller zipper pocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter