Help For A Friend

Jules123

DIS Veteran
I was lucky enough to have a code attached to my name for my vacation in June. A friend of ours has booked a vacation in July at CBR for 5 nights at RACK RATE (yuck). I suggested he might try a AAA discount. He would like to add the dining plan to his package. Will the AAA discount be on room only or do they discount the tickets and dining package some also?

If you go to the Trip Planning Forum there is a thread that states you can
book 3 rooms under your name and pin code. Now this is the only thing I
could think of if you wanted to book her room for her under your name and
pin code. I don't know if this will work for you. The only thing is that she keeps calling to see if she has a pin code next to her name. :sunny:

You can only book for her using your pin code if she is travelling the same dates as you or if you will accompany her on her trip.

If she wantes to book a package with dining at a AAA discount, she will need to book through a AAA travel agency. She (or any travel agent) can book the AAA room only but if you want the room portion of a package discounted, it must be booked by a AAAA travel agency.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter