HELP! In need of some Holiday/ride pics from the World

HayGan

We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b
Does anyone out there have any Holiday and ride/attraction pictures from the MK, Epcot and the Polynesian that they would be willing to share with me? I was so into taking pics of the kids that I missed getting alot of other stuff. The pictures would only be used for our personal albums.

I would really appreciate it if you have any digital pictures that you would be willing to share. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post a link publicly.

this was posted on the scrapbooking section...I have uploaded pics myself and you can order directly from shutterfly..just remember NOT to save your CC info!!!!

A bunch of people here have contributed Disney pictures available for use by anyone at shutterfly the username is wdwscrapper@yahoo.com and the password is mickey. You can order the pictures from there, you just need to enter your credit card information and address, when you are finished make sure to delete your information so that no one else can use the information. I hope there is something there that can help you.

hth
marissa :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter