Help! Is this a good rate for HRH?

M&G'sMOM

Earning My Ears
We will be going to Universal for the first time in March. We have always stayed on-site at Disney but I'm pretty much in the dark about good rates at Universal. I called this morning and got a AAA rate of 145.00. I thought this was pretty good so I booked it. Any advice on rooms(garden view) will be helpful. Thanks so Much.:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

Call them and see if you can get the 99 rate. I know it is good for "southern states" but not sure if Miss is one of them or what the exact date available are. I know some have been able to get a rate of 129 but I'm not sure through what discount.

Yes, Mississippi IS one of the states, sha_lyn!

M&G'sMOM: Both onsite properties are running specials for the following states: Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana, $99 for the Hard Rock and $129 for the PBH. I booked the special that includes the buy one day get two day tickets. This special is for certain dates and is based on availability but they don't offer it unless you ask!

Good luck!

Thanks so Much! I'll call first thing in the morning to see if I can get that 99.00 rate. :D

The $129 rate at HRH is through Loews membership, depending on availability you could get an upgrade. Thats' what I'm hoping for. Going on Dec. 20 to Dec 23 (after being in Disney from Dec. 16) Can't wait. Good luck to you!

$145 is the best current rate through most of March. You can see by the dates of the offer that the $99 is not currently available for your planned dates. Many of us here are watching the March rates so keep an eye on this board to see if and when Entertainment Card rates become available.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter