Help January reservations??

cjeong

Mouseketeer
In January this will be my first trip to WDW with DH, DD17, & DS16. It is getting so close - I am starting to realize all that I haven't done and haven't prepared for! LOL! I read the DISboards religiously.

Can anyone give me some advice on the best modes of transport at night from WL to the EPCOT restaurants at night. Anyone know the park hours in January, this may the deciding factor in booking PS. From reading the boards my favourites: Le Cellier Steakhouse, Chef's De France, Rose & Crown (any other recommedations would be greatly appreciated). Also would love to be there to see Illuminations.

Any suggestions or advice?

We are going to be eating at Marakesh when we go in a couple weeks. We have never been there but heard great things about it. Also Love this type of food.
Sorry I don't have any info on transportation.

Since all 3 restaurants you've mentioned are at Epcot, you're in luck re park hours. Most of the year Epcot is open from 9 - 9 (actually 9 - 7 for most of future world and 11 - 9 for World showcase). Until the January hours are available it's probably a good bet to assume that Illuminations will be shown at 9:00 p.m. We all really like Le Cellier and Chefs de France is good, too.

We've been in January a few times, and Epoct is always open until 9pm, with Illuminations being at 9pm. Stay for it, it is quite a show!

WL will have a bus that goes back and forth between Epcot. There is also a boat that goes from the WL to the Contemporary, where you can pick up the monorail to Epcot. But we stayed at the GF a while back, and the monorail trip to Epcot seemed long. You take the monorail from the resort to the TTC, then walk down a long ramp just to walk back up another long ramp to get the Epcot monorail, then down another long ramp once you get to Epcot. If it were me, I'd take the bus.

Last trip we ate at San Angel Inn in Mexico - loved it. Also love Restaurant Akershus in Norway. Next trip we are trying Morroco!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter