Help! Just back and now I'm addicted!

Lisa D

Mouseketeer
We just returned yesterday from our very first 3-day "starter" cruise on the Wonder. Now I can't wait to go again! The cruise was just fabulous beyond words - DH called it "the vacation from heaven". Now both DS's and I want to do a 7-day, although we probably can't do it until June 2005. I don't know what I'll do until then!

Lisa:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:

Welcome to the "Club" many of us are addicted to cruising. And the disboards.

We are already talking about booking for next fall on board next month! Look at it this way....if you have to be addicted to something, it could be worse!!:hyper:

been there...done that...booked 3rd cruise while on 2nd rather than 2 weeks after I returned like the first time.

Cruise these boards, its not quite the same but it does seem to take the sting out of not being on the ship...

After we are all in the same boat (couldn't resist) and know exactly how you feel.....

Man, I have it bad! I swore I'd never cruise..."it's not my lifestyle...all that gambling, smoking and fancy clothes." Dh talked me into DCL and we went in May (4 day) While onboard we booked a 7 day for next May. Also emailed my parents..."would you like to do land/sea this November?" They said yes so we booked 4 day for all of us while onboard. Then got home and the 10 day cruise became available...got reservations for that. Then decided it was too long from May 03-Nov 03 and snuck in a 3 day last month. OK...I went from "I'll never cruise" to having done or doing 5 cruises in a 19 month period (28 cruise days!)
Thank goodness DVC is paying for some of these!

You'll also lurk around these boards, day after day, month after month, sometimes even year after year just trying to hold on until your next magical cruise begins.:tongue:

Then it starts all over again. :yo-yo:

as weekend getaways between 7 day trips....glad you had fun....you'll really enjoy the 7 day!!!!

I know what you mean about being addicted.
My entire family is hooked.
Our first was a 4-day in May 2003.
We loved it so much that we just did a 3-day in October.
WHile we were on that one we booked a 7-day.
BUT the 7-day isn't until NEXT Dec.
How will I make it.
I look at pictures.
I visit the DIS boards.
I even take a gander at the Disney cruise stuff on eBay.
Pathetic.

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THAT D*** BOAT THAT MAKE US CRAZY TO GO BACK!!??

Don't forget about watching each departing cruise on Thursady, Saturday, and Sunday. This activity has a large following, you sit and watch and think someday, I will again be sailing DCL !!!

Welcome to the club! :rotfl: :rotfl: You'll find many like-minded DISfriends here. You've definitely come to the right place! :grouphug:

:boat: Let the excitement and anticipation for your next cruise begin! :boat:

Since you "cruised" these boards before you left you were warned:D

Hi, my name is JRabbit and I'm...going on DCL Again, and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

And I don't have a problem, I can quit any time I want to;) ;) (yeah right)

Welcome to the club. We went on one 4-day last October and I can't wait to go back in Aug. 04. Cruisin these boards everyday helps and reading everything about DCL I can get my hands on. I am addicted and I can't stop.. I am planning another one for 2005 while on board in 2004. I will need a second job to pay for my Disney vacations!!!

We are going on our first cruise next May. I am already adicted and planning on booking the next cruise while on that cruise. I spend 1/2 my day reading these boards. Kids are eating...I am reading...kids are naping...I am reading...kids are playing...I am reading....get the picture?? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter