• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Help me choose a beach.

Jajone

DIS Veteran
We will be in Anaheim and have a rental car. Looking to spend a few hours and possibly look into some sort of activity too. Was hoping to maybe combine the day with a whale watching tour. Also, what do people take to the beach? We will be in a hotel, so no beach chairs/umbrellas.

The Balboa area has a beach and then the harbor on the opposite side where the whale-watching trips leave out of. I was always low-tech and just brought a towel or blanket to lie on at the beach. Maybe some music. Some people who are spending an entire day bring everything -- chairs, coolers, pop-up tents, etc. -- but you can just pick up a foam cooler and some food at a supermarket for the day. Don't forget the sunscreen!

PHXscuba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter