Help me decide Animal Kingdom vs Blizzard Beach vs Resort Day

Ahhh here's another option. Are you specifically trying to do DHS at night? If not, why not do DHS for the shorter day and do a longer day at AK the day before?

Cirque comes to my area so I wouldn’t do it at WDW. Since you are so close to Vegas I would do cirque as a weekend getaway. I wound t spend WDW time on it.

I would do a full day at Ak. No way would I pay one day prices for half a day in the park. It would be a full day or no AK for me.

Water parks tire me out so no way would I do BB before a night out like that.

If you must do cirque i would keep it a resort day. Sleep in, breakfast, some pool time and then cirque.

I love both AK and BB, but if you’ve never tried BB, I lean toward that. However, don’t underestimate the time it will take to get cleaned up after a water park and over to Cirque. I don’t think leaving at 3 will be enough, unless you mean cleaned up in the BB locker rooms and walking out the gate at 3. I’d shoot for a later show, or be wrapping up by 2. The mat racing slide is my fave!!!

My kids would have been absolutely exhausted after going to a waterpark at that age, so I'd definitely not do that with expensive Cirque tickets for the evening! I'd probably go for Option B.

I vote F - Animal Kingdom all day! It makes me so sad when people think it is a half-day Park! It is beautiful and deserves at least a full day!

I am right there with you! The only choice for me would be AK all day. It is our family's favorite park and we spend a ton of time there every trip. I will never understand why so many call it a half day park or the one to skip all together.

Ahhh here's another option. Are you specifically trying to do DHS at night? If not, why not do DHS for the shorter day and do a longer day at AK the day before?
That’s a thought.... hmmm.... no, we have no reason to be there at night. I wonder if opening to 2ish would be enough time though with Star Wars, Toy Story, and mickeys

We have never done a water park at WDW, we can do that anywhere. I feel BB would be exhausting and you will get plenty of water time with a double dip cruise. If you want a waterpark, do Atlantis at Nassau. I would probably do a resort day and chill. Since you have a cirque close to you, maybe do something different, Hoop dee doo and spirit of Aloha are both a ton of fun. I find the cruises busy. We wanted the most out of them so we didn’t rest a lot. We did universal/sea world once pre cruise and were sorry we did. We were so tired by cruise time I don’t think we got the most from that cruise. We have come to really enjoy our resort days at Disney!!

I would vote AK all day or most of the day and then if time DS at night. I wouldn't do a resort day because won't the cruise be your relaxing time? I would also skip BB but that is more a personal preference as I am not a huge water park fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter