Help me decide- BC or BWI

mco-missy

Mouseketeer
You guys are always the best when I have a choice to make!

Here's the story:
We are going to Disney for half of our honeymoon in May. We had booked POFQ (have stayed there before). Well, it's closed. We have narrowed down our choices from that relocation to BC or BWI (we love the Boardwalk area and EPCOT). We will not use the pool much since my fiance doesn't swim. So, what we are looking for is being close to Epcot and a "quiet" room. Which one, BC or BWI, would you choose?

Thanks so much for all of your help. We are so excited about staying in a deluxe and being on the boardwalk!

I've stayed at both, I would select BWI. I think there are more kids at BC because of Stormalong Bay, so BWI would be more quiet. There are more restaurants on the BW side - ESPN, Spoodles, Flying Fish. There's a bakery & ice cream store. Also Jellyrolls if you like a nightclub type place. Both are close to Epcot and you can walk or boat to both Epcot & MGM.

I would also say BWI. It is a lovely resort and we found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. We visited the BC for breakfast and for kids club and definately found it to be much busier with tons of kids around (we have kids too but like a more sedate atmosphere). The SAB pool is definately cool but the Luna Park pool is nice too. Even if your DF doesn't swim you might still visit the pool or have a drink at the pool bar. BWI has a nice, quiet bar, The Bellvue too. The atmosphere on the BW at night is really fun and great resturants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter