Help Me Decide!!

Which of These 3 would you choose? Please also post why!

• Le Cellier

• Les Chefs De France

• Coral Reef

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
Which of these Epcot Faves would you choose? and why? we also have 2 children who at the time of our vacay would be 9months and 20months! Thanks!!

Le Cellier
Les Chefs De France
Coral Reef

Are all these 1 dining credit (TS) or are some 2? Thanks!!!

I actually did chose Le Cellier and Chef's De France. I'd chose either of those out of the three.

They are all 1 credit.

Are you getting a sitter? You're children are to young to enjoy any of those choices. Out of three, I picked Coral Reef only because the babies might be interested in the aquarium for a brief period of time.

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Which of these Epcot Faves would you choose? and why? we also have 2 children who at the time of our vacay would be 9months and 20months! Thanks!!

Le Cellier
Les Chefs De France
Coral Reef

Are all these 1 dining credit (TS) or are some 2? Thanks!!!

I'd pick Le Cellier, because we've never eaten there and I know we'd like it better than Les Chefs De France. We ate at the Coral Reef and it was good, but the portions were REALLY small for the price, but it was really good. It's a pretty small place too..

Don't worry about bringing your kids, we bring ours everywhere....though there are obvious places we'd avoid, your choices are family establishments and it's WDW for goodness sake. Bring your kids, unless they're the type that scream and cry and take a fit. J/K!!!!! :teeth: When DH and I go out by ourselves we ALWAYS get seated next to the crying baby. :confused3 When we take our kids out they always seat us in the back corner, and of course the whole time we're eating as people leave they stop at our table and tell us what a joy it was to watch our family and our wonderful our kids were. So don't worry about "getting a sitter" don't feel guilty for taking your kids somewhere kids are allowed anyway. :sunny:

Hi there! thanks for voting!! no i am not getting a sitter. My children are generally well behaved (don't we all say that?!?) but i truly mean it and when they do so much as start whining in the high chair either I or my DH takes them out. We're learning along the way, but we have been praised in restaurants when our daighter starts to get out of hand. Believe me DH and i have had our share of meals to-go! haha...
But thank you for your concern none-the-less! we understand everyone is on vacay and wouldn't want to ruin anyones magical experience!!

Looks like Le Cellier is winning! i'm excited to try whichever one wins!! we haven't eaten at any, but were planning on it this time around!! I just hope we don't fill up before hand at the F&W festival!! haha...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter