Help me find a "grumpy" tie for DH

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
Hi everybody. We've recently purchased a new suit for DH which he will look stunning in for formal and semi-formal nights I'm sure. The problem is the tie. Although he owns many suitable ties, he has informed me he will not be wearing any ties on the boat unless I can find him a grumpy tie (as in the 7 dwarfs).

I've been all over the internet searching and keep finding all kinds of grumpy old men things but no grumpy the dwarf ties. Anybody got any advice for me? He might settle for a sorcerer mickey tie but he'd really, really like Grumpy.

Anyone?

sorry found goofy ties, just realized you were looking for grumpy

did you try eBay? There is tons of Disney stuff there. I've also picked up some DCL clothes at a fraction of the cost!!

Here is the phone number to Disney Guest Services mail order department-- 407-363-6200. They will be able to find you items that they only sell in WDW. I have used them when I regretted not buying something while I was there. I just called them, told them what I was looking for, and they got it for me. I think their shipping prices are high, but if you really want it, I guess ya have to pay.:rolleyes:
I hope this helps.

Jennifer

And if you find one, please let me know!

My husband wears Grumpy everything. He wears a Grumpy T shirt to work frequently, and many of his regular customers call him "Grumpy". When my granddaughter was learning to talk, she refused to call him Grandpa, but called him Grumpy instead!

Beth

Another thing to try is www.coolphotostuff.com
You can send them a picture of anything and they will make a tie from it. We sent them a picture that my step-son drew and had a tie made for his grandpa.... They did a wonderful job and my father in law cried like a baby when he received it! :) Also, I work for a doctor that had one made with his new babies picture and it turned out beautiful!

Wow, I checked ebay but I was looking for "grumpy" not "snow white". He would prefer just Grumpy but that's a start at least!

Thanks for the help!

Originally posted by disney3144
Here is the phone number to Disney Guest Services mail order department-- 407-363-6200. They will be able to find you items that they only sell in WDW. I have used them when I regretted not buying something while I was there. I just called them, told them what I was looking for, and they got it for me. I think their shipping prices are high, but if you really want it, I guess ya have to pay.:rolleyes:
I hope this helps.

Jennifer

I just called these folks and their recording says they are closed even though they list their hours as 8am to 10pm. I've sent an email and I hope they can help!

Jennifer,

Thanks for that number. Do you know if they have a catalog? I've been to the online disney store and have their catalog but they don't have very much.

Thanks, Lorie

No, I don't think that they have a catalog. But if there is something that you are interested in, let the cast member know and they will tell you what they have. Or if you remember seeing something at a particular store while in WDW, tell them and they can find it.

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter