• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me find the best passes for us!

jabrown40

Mouseketeer
I'm so confused by the different pass options! Here's my situation - I have to buy one regular annual pass for myself, because I got a great rate at HRH with it. Now I need two more passes for my 14 and 16 yr. old sons. We are arriving late on the 15th, after transferring over from Disney. Plan to check in around 4 pm. Plan dinner at the Palm for about 6. Would like to go to City Walk and just walk around, after dinner. Plan to spend one day in US, then the next at IOA. We check out the day after that, but don't have to leave for the airport til 3pm. So, we could get up, check out and go into the park one more half day. Will my annual pass cover all this, and what is the best pass to get for my sons, without wasting money if they don't want to go back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter