Help me find the best passes for us!

jabrown40

Mouseketeer
If this posts twice, I'm really sorry, but the first time didn't seem to go through. I need help purchasing my passes. I am buying an annual pass for myself, because I got a great rate at HRH with it. I still need passes for my sons, 14 and 16. We are staying 3 nights, plan to go to US the first day, IOA second day. We don't have to leave for the airport the next day til 3pm, so we could go to the park for at least a few hours. Will my annual pass allow us to do this? Also, after we check in the first evening, can we walk around City Walk without activating passes? What passes should I get for my sons, that would allow this possible 3rd morning?

You can purchase the 2-Park Annual Power Passes for your sons ($99.95) They have blackout dates--

Summer Weekends (for 2002):

* June 29/30
* July 6/7, 13/14, 20/21, 27/28
* August 3/4, 10/11

Christmas:

* December 24,2002 - January 1, 2003

Easter/Spring Break 2003:

* April 13-26, 2003

or you can purchase the Bonus Passes
(also 99.95) which are good for five consecutive days.

For more info go to https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure.jsp?refloc=UO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter