Help me Rent a Car Please???!?!!?

TinkHappy

DIS Veteran
I am not sure which rental co. to use. Can anyone help with their past experiences. Thank you so much.

I have used both National and Dollar. I found better prices on Dollar without any codes for our trip in May. There are 12 of us, so I reserved a mini van and an SUV for 16 days $593 each including taxes.

Check out mousesavers.com for rental car codes.

I like Alamo, Budget, National and Avis. Have received wonderful rates from all of them. The 4 I mentioned are all onsite at the airport.
As was suggested, try mousesavers for codes and hints.

To repeat others, we have always used dollar or national (both located at the terminal) and have always had great experiences with both. You can't go wrong with either. Actually National is having some of the lowest rates I've seen in a long time. Mousesavers.com has some great codes to use to get even more off of your price. But even the base price is low. Neither of these companies require a credit card to hold your reservation, so you can even switch back and forth as many of us do, as the rates change often. Bottom line!!! If you see a rate you like, BOOK it now, because it may not be there next time. Also, always check the next size larger, because sometimes it's only a couple of dollars to go up. AND last, always check both the transportation and budget boards, because when there's a deal, you'll probably read about it on one of these boards!

We always used National in the past (well, we also used Alamo LONG ago--but they were terrible!) On this past trip we tried Budget and they were great! Very pleasant check in experience, good rate, nice car with only 1600 miles. I'd use them again.

Anne

Thank you everyone!!! It's nice to know if I have a question...I can always count on my fellow Diser's!!

I'll throw in a plug for Priceline. We normally take a towncar but have rented a car on a few occasions when I was in Orlando for a conference and when we wanted to visit Celebration. I select an MCO location and I have gotten Alamo twice and Avis twice. There have never been any problems and I've always been pleased. I get the best price I can from the regular websites and L & M (they make a good baseline for comparison) and then bid below that.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter