Help! My packlist has disappeared!

AllSmiles

Earning My Ears
Several years ago, I got a link to a very good pack list off this site. Seven Disney trips later, I have always found it indispensable when preparing our belongings for WDW and other similarly active vacations. I have customized it over the years to fit our needs, for instance our new addition to our family who is 21mos and has already been to WDW 3 times! :) (We live in WA state, so that's a pretty big deal, lol!)

Anyway, we have had computer problems over the last several months, and have moved most of our files and such to a new computer. Imagine my horror when I went to print out my Packlist for an upcoming trip to Disneyland CA only to find it gone!!! I have searched every imaginable way for it - to no avail.

Can someone who knows what I'm talking about provide that link to that wonderful WDW pack list, or anyone provide something similar? I know it won't be my perfectly customized one, but I certainly don't want to have to start from scratch!

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Krista

Thanks so much! That was the one I was looking for! I appreciate your quick response!

Anyone else who has other link or list suggestions (for instance: lists specifically for those w/ very young kidlets) I would welcome them as well!

Now begins the reconstruction of our family list!

Thanks again!

Krista

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter